Another year, another attempt at family pictures.
I didn't realize how easy I had it last year when Hazel was immobile.
This year felt kind of like a nightmare
with all her running around,
with all her running around,
not looking at the camera,
definitely not wanting to smile,
the beginnings of a cold and an ear infection,
crying and a runny nose...
...and that was just Taylor, don't get even get me started on Hazel
(hahah, I kid, I kid. Taylor was totally cooperative, despite the fact that he hates having pictures taken)
BUT...thanks to an amazing photographer (and friend) I have some of the best pictures to date!
She's talented, prepared, creative, organized, flexible, artistic (and the list goes on).






























23 comments:
It probably seems like I'm wanting your husband but that 2nd to last picture is great! Yay for good pictures of husbands. I love these. Anbre really did a great job! And as "bad" as you've made Hazel sound(she's never really as bad as you think she is) you guys all turned out great! Definitely not flustered...
Great pics! I am jealous...I think I am forgoing family pictures this year.
Taylor looks like he was cooperative to me......
oh crystal they turned out great! I love the picture with Hazel's little belly sticking out, too cute! what a beautiful family, like i said before, taylor looks so handsome, and you and hazel look beautiful! I should hire you to do my hair, make up and wardrobe for our family pictures! superb :)
sheesh! could you be any more stunning?!?!?! i love these pics! hazels little belly is too cute! i think taylor and brett are one in the same when it comes to having family pics taken! he acts like it's the end of the world! taylor cooperated nicely though...they look fantastic!
Totally impressive! I have no words to express how amazing each one of those pics are! The combination of photographer and subjects make these some of the most amazing pictures! You look so good, as does your husband and baby!
I love, love the picture of you with your amazing blue eyes! Taylor is very handsome and of course Hazel is super cute! Love all of the pictures!
Love them!! You look awesome! I started running so hopefully I look super amazing like you in a few months :)
I can't believe Taylor sat still for that many different poses. It brings to mind the hell of taking so many pictures on my wedding day.
You guys look quite nice.
SO good! I'm looking forward to another fun-filled family Christmas card photo shoot, can't wait for that one with three kids!! Oh the profanities :)
Those shots are great, wish we lived closer and we'd hit up this Anbre, although there are few people I would subject to taking our family pictures, something I only wish on close close friends or people whom I have something against.
You guys are adorable, and again, just want to say, you're looking AMAZING, my friend. You're my hero.
Oh these are so great! Look at you guys! I loved your outfit! You look so great! I can't believe how long Hazel's hair is now! I Love the piggy tails! Haha I love how I was prepared to see a super sad babe but she is just darling in all of them! You must have kept to screaming ones all for yourself! Haha! :O) Did Taylor get his hair cut recently or am I way out of the loop? I like it a lot. Oh these are just great! We are getting ours taken on Saturday. Cross your fingers that Dalton does well! :O)
anbre did an amazing job but its hard to take a bad picture of you guys. man alive... cutest little family ever! you look fabulous crystal.
I love these pictures!!! I can't believe how big Hazel is getting, she has changed so much! Also you look amazing!!! You have helped me feel motivated again to work out!
So cute! I love all of them!
So amazing! I love your pictures! Priceless!
Photography is easy when you have such gorgeous subjects. You guys were so great to work with and looked fantastic. Thanks for your sweet comments. Hope to see you again soon!
Wow Crystal! You are so beautiful! These pictures are stunning. Your friend did an amazing job. I might have to give her a call. I am very impressed. You have such a lovely family.
I love love love these pics of you guys!
You little super model you! You look so happy and amazing! Hazel is stinkin cute. I just want to squeeze her and Taylor cleans up so nicely! These pics are absolutely beautiful!
These are great! YOur family is gorgeous!
Wow, thats one good lookin family!
Great pictures Crystal. I love the Fall colors you chose, Hazel's hair is getting so long and I love her hair bows and you look GREAT! You are going to do great at your triathalon next weekend. I can only hope my little Abbi grows up to look like a Frost girl, you are all beautiful.
Your one hot momma there Crystal! Seriously so jealous of how skinny you are! You have a beautiful family! *luvs*
That last pic of Hazel's smile is so adorable! Crystal! Your pictures are amazing! You all look so good and happy! :) Crystal - you are BEAUTIFUL! I love every single pic!
These are darling! I was hoping to see you at Brett & Maddee's wedding! I met your inlaws though! Anyway, these pics are so cute! And you are absoluteley gorgeous!
Post a Comment