Monday, October 18, 2010

Adventurizing

While the boys were outside doing this kind of adventurizing:
  P.S.
(that was the least offensive "gutting" picture that was on this roll)
(Sammy, you should see the rest... your husband is a man's man)
(and Erik you look way too happy to be holding some white thing that you've just pulled out of an Elk's inner workings)
 
 

The girls were inside doing this kind of adventurizing:
 
(she's got the "cheese" part down... now she just needs to figure out how to look at the camera and smile)
Yeah, I definitely think I'll stick with the latter.

14 comments:

April said...

Where did you go? It looks like oodles of fun! Hazel is such a doll. Seriously Crystal, your child is cuter then....well gosh, I don't really know... EVERYTHING!

Sammy said...

oh my goodness! i'm so happy you guys got pictures of that event sheesh, so disgusting! I can't believe those boys, and don't worry, I got to clean up his clothes after that little adventure! I don't know how he did that with bare hands.
MEN! So fun, Hazel looks like she was sure enjoying herself! so cute

Jed and Kera said...

That looks like a lot of fun! And I'm not talking about the gutting of animals! :O) Hazel looks like she loved dressing up! I wish our two were around each other I think they would play was well!

Mary Ann said...

Both are fun, but how cute is the indoor one? Your daughter is the cutest. What a fun day for everyone!

cheeks said...

thanks for sparing us the even bloodier pics :) are you girls at the treehouse museum?? that place is so fun! i love hazel in the chess get-up! she's so dang cute!

BreAnna said...

I'll take one ticket with the girls (make that two Steele wants to hang out with the girls too :o) he's not that manly)

Steven and Megan said...

I like your kind of adventure too! We love the Treehouse Museum! Hazel is getting so big! And you are getting so tiny haha :)

Erica said...

Yeah, last weekend when I was with Megan she kept offering if the guys got something to go up and help bring it down. Uh...no thanks. I can't handle that. Hazel has grown up so much! I'd stick to the latter as well.

Jed and Kera said...

hey crystal! yes, I was a blogging fool. Our computers were both in the shop for over a month and so I had a lot to make up since I was already about two weeks behind. We did get family pictures taken on Saturday. I'm waiting as patiently as I can to see all of them.
So you guys aren't in the married student ward anymore? how is it?

Melissa Rees said...

Ahh the good ol' treehouse. Much better than hunting!!!

hoLLY said...

how fun! We love the treehouse museum, you can spend hours there!Hazel is lovin it!

Melissa said...

Are you at the Tree House? Hazel looks so mature doing all of the activities. She is so independent!! Hazel is so cute! Thanks for not posting the bloody hunting pictures...I'm sure the boys were so happy! Was it Taylor's dad that shot it?

Becky said...

You're at the Treehouse, right? I think I'm with you on that one... I'd rather be there "inside" than "outside" with the boys. Hazel looks like she had a ton of fun... they have so much to do there!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Wow, I much rather be with the girls than the boys! Hazel is seriously getting so big! I can't believe it!