Friday, February 26, 2016

February 2015

Last month of scraps,
I promise.
And again, 
a giant 'thank you' to Sammy
for helping us remember
even a small portion of our lives.

Hazel ditched school
and we hit up the Free Day at the zoo.
It was beautiful weather, 
and surprisingly,
not too terribly crowded.  

Instagram:
I'm still a good mom
even though I let Hazel miss school
for the second time since we moved here, right???
#freezooday
#70degrees
#cousintime




We continued taking advantage 
of the insane weather
and went hiking at Roxborough State Park.







Instagram:
These amazing blue skies, warm weather, and sweeping vistas
are making leaving friends, family, and our little town
just a little bit more bearable. 
#roxboroughpark
#vitDtherapy



In February,
I also took a great sans make up selfie

instagram:
Tagged by (name withheld).
I nominate all of the beautiful women in my family.
Post a selfie and tag women whom you think are beautiful inside and out.
#20beautifulwomen

We celebrated V day
(which, if I remember correctly,
Taylor made some delicious pork carnitas for),

Instagram:
Snug as 3 valentines in a rug
#loveday

I tried, yet again, to get Nora out of pull-ups
and actually pooping on the toilet
(I wish I could go back in time and tell myself
what a ridiculously long process this would be,
to get her started on fiber and miralax STAT,
and to be patient
because once she got regulated,
she would figure it out),

and we announced to the world 
that we were having baby #3
(cutest video of Nora saying:
"I'm going to be a big sister!")

Instagram:
Yep, its true and neither of my girls could be more excited.
#12weeks
#9-8-15

No comments: