As of late,
I've just posted bunches of pictures
and not a lot of anything else.
But as of late,
that's all I have time for.
So, in keeping with my trend,
I give to you
Nora's newborn pictures
courtesy of my lovely friend Anbre
These are my favorites:



















8 comments:
Cute. Sweet. Adorable. I LOVE the picutres. And might I say you look stunning. :)
those are so precious, i love them all! I LOVE the third one down, so sweet Hazel's eyes look beautiful. I'm loving the pictures, I was hoping you would post soon so I could see those sweet faces, Anbre (sp?) did a great job as always, love the location and props too
So adorable!! Seriously, so cute. I can see lots of Taylor in cute Nora. I dream about talking with you on the phone. One day it will happen. One day. Lots of love to you guys!
you look amazing crystal! these are just so precious...i'm totally in love!! i especially love the hammock one! too cute!
Crystal I am in awe of your gorgeousness! Your girls are so beautiful and I see where they get it. I love the hammock pic. All are great though!!!!!! Just stunning
It's outfits like that little romper that make me die to someday have a little girl. I love these pictures. I'm a horrible friend, one day I will be there to see that sweet babe.
Gorgeous! Love em! These put my pictures to shame and I am mildly embarrassed. :)
Leah, don't ever say that again! I will love and treasure your pictures forever. Like I said before, you captured a most special time in my life and I will forever be grateful.
Post a Comment