Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Imagine

Imagine a birthday 
where you got to eat french toast and macaroni and cheese for lunch
(don't mind if I do, thank you very much):

Imagine a birthday 
where you got to eat a BBQ birthday dinner
on your new back porch 
with your brand new patio furniture:
Imagine a birthday 
where your husband got you the shop vac 
that you've always wanted:
Imagine a birthday 
where you were excited to make your own birthday cake, 
and it was to-die-for!:
Imagine a birthday 
where you realize the best birthday present 
is something you already have:



Imagine a birthday 
where the celebrating doesn't stop 
and through the course of the next week and half 
you get mani's and pedi's with your mom and sister,: 




your parents take you to dinner at the Union Grill,
and your fantastic friends host a birthday dinner in your honor;
complete with Hawaiian Haystacks, 
and cupcakes that would blow your mind.

As you can imagine, 
it was awesome!
Happy Birthday to me 
and thank you to everyone else for making it so special.

5 comments:

April said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday! I'm glad it was a good one. :)

leah jane said...

Happy Birthday is right!! And how perfect to now have patio furniture to enjoy your huge backyard/private park. :)

paige and jord said...

im glad it was such a good birthday crystal! you deserve it.

cheeks said...

i'm imagining all these amazing things now...and hope that my bday next month is just as great! :)

Erica said...

I'd have settled for just lunch at Herm's Inn. I am always impressed with the amount of fun things you do for a birthday celebration! That is a perfect birthday if I ever imagined!