I really do have the best mothers in my life.
What great examples I have to pull from
to pattern my mothering after.
Happy Mothers' Day, Mom
Happy Mothers' Day, Lynette
and Happy Mothers' Day to me
1 and 3/4 times over
and to Taylor, whom I didn't get a picture with,
thank you for making me a mom
and for sharing this parenting journey with me
(and also,
I love my car-wash kit;
I don't think you could have picked a more perfect gift.
Love you!)
Love you!)
5 comments:
Can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing that Mother's and Father's day are so close to our birthdays. Probably a good thing -- combine the gifts and get something extra awesome.
Why can't my husband finally get on board with the practical gifts that I actually want? But, as everyone says, there is a reason mother's day falls before father's day for a reason...
Happy Mother's Day! Crystal, you look so beautiful :) and it is wonderful you have such great mothers in your life!
What beautiful women in these pictures! You look so great, glad you had a good mothers day. What a fun present! That was really thoughtful of Taylor :)
Happy Mothers day to your mothers and to you! You sure are a great mother Crystal. I know I don't have first hand experience or anything, but I know that Hazel looks to be just one incredibly happy kid, and I know that it has to be attributed to you being such a great mom. This next little one is going to be just as lucky!
Post a Comment