Despite the boxes, packing and moving that consumed our every thought,
we were still able to squeeze in a fantastic Easter
we were still able to squeeze in a fantastic Easter
with some serious egg-dying,
a visit from Peter Cottontail,
easter dresses,
Here's my attempt at a "maxi-dress".
I thought it was comfortable and cute....
Hazel told me I looked like a monster...
hahaha,
"Out of the mouth of babes".
Oh well, I continue to wear it anyway.
egg hunts,
bucket hats,
and a fabulous Easter dinner made by my mom
(aka Julia Childs- check out those pearls and high-heels.
Woo-Woo!)
Woo-Woo!)
4 comments:
Hazel is killing me! She is just getting too old and too big and too cute. Oh my goodness, that dress is so darling and she just looks so grown up. I love your dress! Definitely don't look like a "monster" ha ha although that is too funny, the things kids say! I'm glad that you are getting all caught up on your blog posts so I can feel like we've seen you guys:)
umm you totally don't look like a monster!! Hazel is getting so big!!
I totally loved your dress! I keep wondering how comfy they are because they look wonderful! I am so tall i am afraid they would not look right. ha ha ha but you look wonderful! Hazel's dress and hat are completely precious. Her expressions and her poses are priceless. What a sweetie!
I just love that action shot of Hazel in her Easter dress. It looks like she's skipping. Oh the joy of Easter dresses. You look great in your maxi dress, not like a monster. I bought one this pregnancy as well and my biggest complaints all came from Colby. He's not a fan, just like Hazel. Ha ha. Glad you had a good Easter.
Post a Comment