Because one birthday party just wasn't enough,
we decided to have two.
We invited aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, and great grandparents.
Hazel was totally stoked to have her Washington DC cousins there to celebrate with her.
The party turned out great!
How could it not
with a Toy Story theme (her favorite) and ballon animals!?
When we were shopping for party supplies, Taylor recommended that we get balloons and a pump to make balloon animals for all the kids.
I asked him who was going to make all the balloon animals, but then realized what a silly question that was...
...Is there anything this guy DOESN'T know how to do???
3 comments:
looks great! seriously what can't taylor do?
What a great party! Violet is looking at this with me and keeps poking the screen (as hard as she possibly can) saying "Haze! Haze! Haze!" Gotta love the birthday song Oberg style. sure miss it!
So I am way impressed with Taylor's balloon making animal skills. Is there anything your husband CANNOT do? It's amazing. Also, I wanted to tell you thank you for your nice comment on my blog. I'm glad that it looks like I'm holding everything together because in all honesty some days are good days, and some days suck, and the day I read your comment was a sucky day, and it was so nice to read something so nice :) You will be great at raising two cute girls. In fact, I can't wait so that I can start to have an example to look up to!
Thanks again Crystal!
Post a Comment