I'm angry about our missing camera charger; I've missed photo documentation of every major event/holiday from October to present.
I'm feeling guilty about not updating my blog. I LOVE updating my blog, but, i don't have pictures of anything and I can't seem to form a sentence to save my life.
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and still waiting for the "honeymoon" stage of pregnancy to kick in. It hasn't.
With that being said, here is my update:
Christmas:
New Years:
Taylor:
Crystal:
Hazel:
I will confiscate Taylor's iphone soon and take some pictures of his beard, my belly, and Hazel with her Cookie Crisp; this much I can promise you.
To everyone whose blogs I check: Please don't feel bad that I haven't been commenting. I still read your posts, I just can't bring myself to spend time commenting when my house is a mess, dinner isn't made, and my child is naked and eating Cookie Crisp.
I'm hoping to be back soon, in all my blogging glory. But until then, imagine me with disheveled hair, no make-up, wearing ugly pajamas or an oversized red bathrobe that makes me look way too much like Santa Claus, laying on the bean bag, saying "I feel like barfing"; then you'll get the gist of our lives.
I'm feeling guilty about not updating my blog. I LOVE updating my blog, but, i don't have pictures of anything and I can't seem to form a sentence to save my life.
I'm 15 weeks pregnant and still waiting for the "honeymoon" stage of pregnancy to kick in. It hasn't.
With that being said, here is my update:
Christmas:
- We spent a week and a half with both families for Christmas.
- We had lots of visitors from out-of-state.
- We lounged around.
- We laughed a lot.
- We watched football.
- Lots of people barfed.
- Wished I could have enjoyed the food a little bit more.
- Santa spoiled us.
- Every time Hazel opened presents she would say "Boo-yeah" or "Oh Baby!"
New Years:
- It started out in the right direction...
- ... and then the Frost Family Curse struck again.
- Don't ask.
Taylor:
- Is in a beard/hair growing arrangement with my brother Mike;
- kind of looks like a hobo/terrorist/unibomber (I'll have to take pictures with his phone, it's incredible).
- Should be defending his dissertation within the next month (ish)...
- Is putting up with way too much of my sass.
- Has been chopping wood like a lumberjack.
- Continues to be the sweetest husband/dad.
- Rubbed my back for like 15 minutes in the middle of the night last night (thank you Ambien for clouding his judgement).
Crystal:
- Will gag at the drop of the hat.
- Wants a hamburger, fries, or Betos, constantly.
- Has given up making real dinners. Mostly, it's just pancakes or waffles (sorry family).
- Is in a perpetual state of "baby fog".
- Can't remember anything, ever.
- Falls asleep between 8:30 and 9:00 every night.
- Is constantly heard saying "I feel like barfing".
- Is lacking any type of motivation.
- Hasn't taken any pregnancy profile pictures yet, but believe me, I look pregnant.
- woke up with a cold this morning.
Hazel:
- makes us laugh every second.
- Has had to learn how to entertain herself.
- Watches entirely too much T.V.
- Courtesy laughs at EVERYTHING (it's hilarious).
- Is oftentimes found naked, eating Cookie Crisp straight out of the box, while watching tv.
- Likes to do everything "by myself"
- Loves Rapunzel
- Is always asking "is it snack time yet?"
- And is also constantly heard saying "I feel like barfing" (spends too much time with her mom).
I will confiscate Taylor's iphone soon and take some pictures of his beard, my belly, and Hazel with her Cookie Crisp; this much I can promise you.
To everyone whose blogs I check: Please don't feel bad that I haven't been commenting. I still read your posts, I just can't bring myself to spend time commenting when my house is a mess, dinner isn't made, and my child is naked and eating Cookie Crisp.
I'm hoping to be back soon, in all my blogging glory. But until then, imagine me with disheveled hair, no make-up, wearing ugly pajamas or an oversized red bathrobe that makes me look way too much like Santa Claus, laying on the bean bag, saying "I feel like barfing"; then you'll get the gist of our lives.
21 comments:
Oh Crystal. Can I just say how much I love you? Because I totally do. This post is perfect. I am just sitting here imagining/wishing that I lived next to you again. I would practically move in with you and baby Hazel, and Penny, and then I would wear my white robe every day and eat cold cereal. Or maybe french fries. With TONS of mustard. Oh yeah, I can drink mustard now. It's quite the skill. Anyway... Taylor could move in with Erik so they don't have to deal with the crazy, but they'd still be close enough to come over and do manly stuff like kill spiders and give us back rubs sometimes. But, they could leave when we start telling them how we're going to make them wish they were never born... Hmmm. We could whine about wanting to barf all day together, and we would NEVER get sick of hearing it from each other, because it would always remind us that we, too, feel like we want to barf. It would be magical. Not the barfing, but the rest of it. Hazel and Penny could play with each other and keep each other entertained, and it would be HI-Larious. Because I can totally imagine Penny calling Hazel a "baby" every like two seconds and Hazel being like, "HEY WHAT? I'm big." And then I would die laughing because Penny just thinks everyone that's little at all is a baby. Seriously, is this the longest comment ever? oh man. I have no idea if I even said what I was going to say, but basically, to summarize: I'm moving in, with my robe and Penny, and Erik on speed-dial. See you soon. Miss you and love you!
Oh Crystal, I feel you! Last night I cooked for the third time in the last 7 weeks (and it wasn't a good idea). Dalton watches way too much TV also, I'm wearing Jed's pj pants right now, I hardly get off the couch, the floors haven't been mopped for at least 4 weeks.... I could go on, but I will spare you. It's no fun and I'm sorry it hasn't gone away yet. I hope the next couple days really look up for you. Don't get down on yourself. You are just in survival mode and Hazel and Taylor will be just fine eating lots of pancakes. Good Luck!
I love that Mindy and I are texting each other and both commented at the same time. I don;t love that I wasn't invited to move in too. HELLO!?!
oh my, i am loving whats going on right above this comment right now. makes me miss you ladies so much! crystal- what a drag! ugh, so many memories of laying on the bathroom floor by the porcelain throne are flooding back to me right now. and i cant imagine how hard it must be with a toddler as well. good luck girl. i would say that i hope it ends soon, but all of a sudden i remember you saying that you threw up until the second you delivered hazel (im so sorry!) but guess what? i will say it anyways. FEEL BETTER! miss ya.
Oh Crystal. I hope Zofran is an option to prevent your barfing.
I know exactly how you feel about not having pics so you dont feel like posting but you feel guilty not posting. . . crazy cycle. I am the same way. yet I remember when I started blogging I rarely had a picture. Amazing how we have transitioned. I am happy to read your words. That is where I hear your voice and how I see how you are doing. I can picture cookie crisp and future nudist with Emperor new Groove on tv (Boo-ya)!!! Feel better and way to keep Frost curse alive! Ha. And I still think you are amazing!
I'm SOOOOOO excited you're preggo, but sooooo sorry for you. Being pregnant was one of the hardest/worst things ever for me. I mean, I'm glad I can get pregnant and have babies, very grateful. But when I see pregnant women my gut reaction is "POOOOR THING!" being pregnant is so hard. and those women who "love it" well, that's nice for them.
if you EVER need to complain to ANYONE, I'm here for you!
I'm so glad you still posted! Even without any pictures you still manage to have a great post and I can totally picture all these things especially naked hazel eating cookie crisp. I can't wait until you post those pictures though, Taylor's beard really is a sight to see, you look so great with your little belly, and Hazel, we always need more pictures of her! It was so good to see you guys over the weekend, even though it felt like it was just another weekend visiting from Logan for us. Hope you start feeling better soon, there is nothing worse than feeling nauseated! and really, you guys need to come visit, march? april? ANYTIME PLEASE COME! it'll be worth it I promise!!!
Who would have thought a "dull" post would cause so many long comments. In all reality, Im jealous that you are relaxing.. I know being sick and being unmotivated isn't fun but I would love to be in your shoes. well, besides being pregnant cause its too soon.. it still freaks me out. Good luck!! You'll be back to normal in no time Im sure!
hahahahahahahahaha ok can i just tell you that I was literally LOLing thru that entire post! and i for reals gasped out loud when i read the 15 months pregnant part!!! DUDE i am like never on a computer anymore and never update my blog bc my laptop broke AND my camera broke!! LAME!!! i kinda wish we just lost our camera battery charger.... but now i have to go buy a new camera and blah blah blah... but this is my first time checking the blog world in like 6 months SERIOUSLY and I am sooo glad i clicked on yours first! made me laugh, smile, miss ya, hungry, tired & inspired if you can imagine all that happening in the few minutes it took me to read your post! I love your guts crystal and am so stoked for your 2nd go around with another lil bundle of joy to add to your cute adorable growing family! xoxo THANKS!
Hahahaha.... sorry to laugh but everything is so true. (except you are beautiful...everyone out there....she is BEAUTIFUL, big jammies and all!!! Love you guys. Thanks for putting up with all the everyday experiences that make our family get togethers so memorable (good and bad)
ok so i just re-read my post and i sounded so heartless and a little inconsiderate!!! but you know me right???!!! i didnt mean to make fun of you and my comment about me laughing is bc i am STILL feeling like that to this day and my baby was born 3 MONTHS AGO!!! so to try and redeem myself i just want you to know i totally feel ya and i empathize with you & wish you all the best and luck and love and support!!! also i would love to eat pancakes and waffles... ok be happy and keep your head up :0)
i cant wait to see pics!
This post made me love you even more my sweet friend. Oh man, this is why I wish I lived closer. It would make me so happy to be able to bring you meals and tidy up your house, take little haze over to play at our place for a bit so you wouldn't feel guilty every time you looked at her ;). Just miss you. And someday we really will talk on the phone. In real life. Someday the stars will align. Love you!!
Oh girl. So many things on this made me smile. My kids watch way to much tv too, but I ain't preggers, so don't feel bad. I also get deathly ill when I am pregnant, and I'm ashamed to admit I'm glad someone else does too! We are going to start trying VERY soon, and all this thinking about it is making me sick. Like, I'm having psychological morning sickness! How messed up is that?!
So sorry that you aren't feeling well. This soon will pass! Sounds like your holidays were great. (except for the barfing!)
CONGRATS!!! I didn't know yet! That is super exciting! Pregnancy sucks when you're sick! So so so sorry! Yuck! Loved the up date. We miss you guys!!
You are so funny! I'm sorry you feel like barfing all the time (I heard that's a good thing in pregnancy?) Anyway, you're hilarious. I don't think I could ever do the 'mom' thing, but I love reading about your success with it.
Im so sad about this post!! 1st, no pics?? boo..but totally understand, 2nd im so sorry your not feeling well, that totally sucks, I truly hope you start feeling better!!
ps. dont feel bad about the TV thing!! that's seriouly all Trae does..that and play video games!!yikes!
I still loved this post even without pictures. I really hope you start feeling better soon. Little Hazel makes me laugh with her "Boo-yeah" talk :)
Crystal even with no pictures on your blog you are the least dull person/blogger. I promise. Sorry that you have been so sick. That sucks! And I am sure the Hazel will be fine being the nudist cereal eater that she is during this sick time, because if not, then that means Elle is in trouble too. I let that girl watch all the TV and eat all the snacks she wants because I am just too exhausted to fight that battle. Also, good luck to Taylor with his dissertation!!!! That is big time exciting.
You poor girl! Isn't it crazy how pregnancy is so different for everyone- I was not sick for more than 10 minutes my ENTIRE pregnancy! I really hope that you start to feel better soon! I bet that Hazel is so excited to be a big sister! Miss you!
Oh Crystal! I feel for you! And you still manage to make me laugh! I sure hope you feel better soon...there is nothing worse! I really hope you are feeling better to make it to UDA-I am going this year, espeically because I am being audited this year...uh oh.
I love you!!! Get feeling better!
Post a Comment