I mentioned in my previous post, that I was going to bogart Taylor's iphone and take a couple of pictures.
As you can tell, these are definitely iphone quality,
but they're better than nothing.
My first profile shot,
taken a couple of weeks ago,
on the only day of the week that I try to look presentable.
One morning I grabbed Taylor's phone while he was sleeping and headed downstairs to stage Hazel's "naked Cookie Crisp" picture,
but, when I walked downstairs, she was already 3 steps ahead of me;
show on,
shirt off,
Cookie Crisp in hand.
show on,
shirt off,
Cookie Crisp in hand.
Lucky for you, she still had her pants on.
and last, but certainly not least,
the beards.
Taylor's beard has earned him the nickname "Poseidon".
I tried to coerce him into trimming it down after his beard-growing-partner left town with a clean-shaven face....
but Taylor has his own agenda for his facial hair,
because it's still here,
9 comments:
You look great being pregnant! I am so excited to see you. I will miss that naked little girl! Am I seriously the only person alive who does not enjoy the nakedness? I think so. I will be honest, I'm kind of glad Daren's facial hair is similar to one of a 12 year old. I'm sure he's jealous of Taylor in all his burley, man self.
You look great!! I guess you'll know in a few weeks what the gender is!
You look SO good! I love Hazel holding the sign!! I'm so happy to see Hazel is as resilient as Dalton in the whole "fend for yourself" motto right now.
You look so great. :) Are you feeling any better? I hope so. Taylor's beard is awesome! Really, it is. Enjoy it--which I know sounds silly, but enjoy it. I used to cringe when Colby would grow out his hair, but now he has a serious job and really can't, and I find myself wishing he could every now and again. Oh, and I like iphone pictures, they're not bad. I say that because it's the only camera I use now days. Ha ha.
You look great Crystal! and you are such a great wife to let your husband be him! Hazel is adorable and love her Cookie Crisp ritual.
I look like an upstanding citizen sitting next to Poseidon.
Hazel makes me laugh. I hope your next baby has as much personality.
Crystal you look so cute pregnant! I love Hazel in the background holding the sign, so perfect. Those are some rockin beards Taylor and Mike have goin on haha :)
Crystal you look so great! You look so pretty and definitely have the pregnancy glow. Hazel looks thrilled to be holding the 15 wk picture ha ha she is too funny, but I know she is probably SO excited to be a big sister and she will be the best! She kills me with her cookie crisp, she's got a good thing going and I might have to follow suit, but I'll keep my shirt on :)can't wait for you to find out what you are having! YAY!
Hang in there, you're doing good.
Post a Comment