crystal seriously when i was reading your last post i thought 'its about time those obergs add another one..' i'm so glad my wish came true ;) congrats to all of you!! i hope you are feeling well- cant wait to hear more! xo
yessssssssssssss!!! and little hazel will make a wonderful big sister at that!! t's the best news ever! i'm still a little weirded out by our phone covo the other day! all i know is....i think it's a boy :)
Hey Crystal! Congratulations! I love your blog and hope you're doing well. Hazel is adorable and you look fab. Hope you are feeling good being pregnant! Such great news.
Congrats Crystal!!! You are SO much better at keeping it a secret! I had people wondering why I wasn't coming to things. It was either tell people or have them think I was going inactive! LOL How are you feelings? I can't believe for are due so close together!
Awesome awesome awesome!! Two has been a fun crazy ride for us. It was Steele who made me a mommy and Bryan a daddy but it was Charles who made us a family.
YAY! I seriously cannot wait! I am SO excited, I bet Hazel is just dying! She is going to be the best big sister, she is always so sweet with Violet. Hopefully we can see you guys soon, seriously please come visit! I'm dying for visitors, we have plenty of room, seriously let me know! Those pictures are so darling, she looks SO big and grown up her hair is getting so long! I feel like it's been ages since we saw you guys, and especially Hazel since she was asleep when we left and I didn't get to give her a good bye hug and kiss, so sad!
Yay! What exciting news! I was wondering when baby #2 was going to happen!? Haha that is so fun and what an adorable way to announce! FYI: my bday is June 24 ! I always have loved having a summer birthday. What a lucky baby!:)
YYYAAAYYY!!!! Oh I am sooo excited for you! Congrats and Merry Christmas! I just love and miss you so much! I hope you feel well enough to attend UDA-I am going to make it there this year! Can't wait for more prego updates! xoxo
26 comments:
LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!! Hazel looks happy. congrats to my most favorite Oberg family!!!!!
Love, love, love this!!! Hazel just cracks me up---can't wait!!! Two little Obergs--what could be better
Congratulations! Hazel will be a great big sister. How are you feeling?
Congrats that is so exciting!!! I love the pictures so cute!!
crystal seriously when i was reading your last post i thought 'its about time those obergs add another one..' i'm so glad my wish came true ;) congrats to all of you!! i hope you are feeling well- cant wait to hear more! xo
Yay!!! Congratulations to you guys!!! That is such fun news, and such a fun way to announce it. I hope you are feeling ok! :)
Yay!!! Congratulations to you guys!!! That is such fun news, and such a fun way to announce it. I hope you are feeling ok! :)
I'm SOOO excited for you! What great news. :)
yessssssssssssss!!! and little hazel will make a wonderful big sister at that!! t's the best news ever! i'm still a little weirded out by our phone covo the other day! all i know is....i think it's a boy :)
Congrats Crystal! I'm due a couple weeks before you. :) That's so fun. I love this creative way of sharing the news. She's seriously so cute. Yay!
Hey Crystal! Congratulations! I love your blog and hope you're doing well. Hazel is adorable and you look fab. Hope you are feeling good being pregnant! Such great news.
AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :) How exciting!!! Congratulations! I love the pictures!
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! YAY. I can't wait. Oh man.
Couldn't be happier for you guys! Let us know what you are craving, we'll run it over for you. :)
Congrats girl! SOOO exciting!
Hooray! Think I'm going to follow you lead... ;)
Congrats Crystal!!! You are SO much better at keeping it a secret! I had people wondering why I wasn't coming to things. It was either tell people or have them think I was going inactive! LOL How are you feelings? I can't believe for are due so close together!
Awesome awesome awesome!! Two has been a fun crazy ride for us. It was Steele who made me a mommy and Bryan a daddy but it was Charles who made us a family.
YAY! I seriously cannot wait! I am SO excited, I bet Hazel is just dying! She is going to be the best big sister, she is always so sweet with Violet. Hopefully we can see you guys soon, seriously please come visit! I'm dying for visitors, we have plenty of room, seriously let me know! Those pictures are so darling, she looks SO big and grown up her hair is getting so long! I feel like it's been ages since we saw you guys, and especially Hazel since she was asleep when we left and I didn't get to give her a good bye hug and kiss, so sad!
Pretty awesome! Congrats Crystal- that is awesome. How are you feeling?? Sicko?
That little goof, will be a great big sister.
Yay! What exciting news! I was wondering when baby #2 was going to happen!? Haha that is so fun and what an adorable way to announce!
FYI: my bday is June 24 ! I always have loved having a summer birthday. What a lucky baby!:)
Congratulations! so exciting! hope you are feeling well!
YYYAAAYYY!!!! Oh I am sooo excited for you! Congrats and Merry Christmas! I just love and miss you so much! I hope you feel well enough to attend UDA-I am going to make it there this year!
Can't wait for more prego updates! xoxo
Congrats! #2 is so much fun! Hope your feeling well, we are so happy for you guys!
Well, well, well, Congratulations Hazel, Crystal and Taylor. You'll love having two little ones in the house. Glad your clan is growing.
Post a Comment