Thursday, May 12, 2011

Are you my "mudder"??

Lately, 
Hazel's little brain has been making the connection that 
I'm her "mudder", 
Taylor is her "fahder" 
and she is our "dahder".

It's actually kind of adorable.

Yes baby doll, 
I am your mother 
and I'm so grateful that I am.

Heavenly Father, 
thank you for sending us a little angel.
 I couldn't be more in love with her,
or my calling as a mother.
 

I also couldn't be more grateful for my own "mudder".  
a true embodiment of the word "mother"
the glue that holds our family together,
my example, 
and my best friend.

and for my mother-in-law
for her unending support,
her willingness to help whenever we need anything,
her love,
and her complete devotion to her children and grandchildren.
Happy Mother's Day to the mothers in our lives.  
We love you so much!

12 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Crystal, I am so glad I am your mudder!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again--you are fabulous!! I couldn't ask for a better example in all you do. And I love that adorable little Hazel nut--she is so loving (like her mudder) and funny and charming.. Thanks for a great mudders day!

Jed and Kera said...

so so sweet. :O) p.s. you look absolutely beautiful!

Sammy said...

that is so sweet, you look beautiful and so does hazel, your mom and lynnette! such a good post, i love when Hazel says, are you my grandma? are you my mudder? too cute!

Susan said...

what happened to my comment!!!???

Steven and Megan said...

Blogger will finally let me comment!
I love all the pictures. You look so beautiful. Happy Mother's Day!!

Mike and Kim said...

Glad to see I'm not the only one that Blogger has targeted for harassment.

Cute pictures, all around, of all of you. It's fun to have a dahder. One day she'll make a holographic blog post about her daughter and mother.

And you'll be a grandmudder.

Grandma and Grandpa Mac said...

She is an Angel.

Monica said...

Such a sweet post! I feel like I have been out of the loop...I guess I kind of have! Ha ha.
The Bridal shower you threw was AMAZING! I loved your idea, and everything turned out so cute! I loved the invites and the food looked so yummy!

Great job on the 1/2! You seemed to still have a really good attitude about it, even though it sounded not so fun (to me). Will you do more? You are turning into such a runner!
I too can relate to your fear of spiders and tried the same thing on Briley! But she is still scared of them...just like me and just like my mom! HA!

April said...

Love this post. You are such a great mom Crystal. I love reading your blog because you make your life and motherhood seem so wonderful. Beautiful pictures of you and the moms in your life.

cheeks said...

love the pics of you, hazel and your momma! such pretty ladies!! i can't believe how long her hair is getting! it seems like it grew overnight!

hoLLY said...

How cute!! I love that pic of you and Hazel 7 your mom! so sweet!!! hope you had a fab mothers day!!

Maria said...

So cute! Your hair is gorgeous! I wish I could get wavy curls like that.