Sunday, May 22, 2011

A little "friendly" advice

You're never too old for: 
sleepovers with your best friend,





or getting together with your friends from high school,
or taking pictures of yourselves.

It's never too late to:
have delicious dinners with friends before they move away
(good luck Staples!  We'll miss you.
And thank you for the delicious dinner Ryan and Leah)



You're never too big for:
squeezing into a basket with your bestie
(and a couple of extra "buddies")

And you're never too busy for:
a friend's medical school graduation
Here's to friends

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Your friend weekend looks amazing! so fun to get together with old friends. Congrats to Joel and those pictures of Hazel are so sweet with her bestie and that baby!

Erica said...

You had a sleepover with Gina? How fun! Is Hazel's best friend moving? I would say you've had a lot of good friend times lately! I am desperate for some adult interaction these days, so I'm pretty darn jealous of all of this.

Mike and Kim said...

Did you guys get crazy and watch A League of Their Own...I mean Three Ninjas?

Taylor is the unabomber.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

I am a firm believer in this! Sleepovers should never end! :)

hoLLY said...

oh Gina!! you guys are so cute to have a sleepover..so fun!! i bet you are so sad she is leaving..hope your doing okay. Looks like you guys had tons of fun! what a cute post!