Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stop number three:

We finally we finished up our travels with a 5-day stop-over at my parent's house, where we did our best to fill our time with "sucker pops" and "gloves"... 
 
...until the day my brother Colby and his family arrived from Texas, 
yeehaw!
Because along with this fun-filled visit, 
brought Ammon's baptism,
 
and a giant March birthday celebration for some of the March birthday kids in the family.
(Ammon, Dad, Carter, Taylor, Hazel, 
and a shout-out to Megan and Isaac 
who were too far away to party)
 
 
I did my best to take some pictures of my little family on their birthday party day....
But, like father, like daughter.  
(There's no doubt that this girl is just like her dad)
 
but she more-than-made-up for it 
by looking absolutely adorable in her sunday best, 
along with one of her favorite cousins, 
"Abbi Cadabby"
 
and so concluded our little jaunt. 
It sure feels good to be home.

And in closing, 
I would like all of you to think about Taylor, 
on this, 
his day of birth.
Happy Birthday you 29-year-old man, you!
we love you!

8 comments:

Erica said...

I woke up this morning and said "It's Taylor's birthday"...then I seriously had to question if it was his 30th or 29th. Then I remembered he is Daren's age and all was well again. Happy Birthday! So much to say about this post....
-3rd picture in, I figured that was Abbi because clearly it couldn't have been Hazel, sure enough I was wrong.
-I love your dad's shirt. I wish I could get my dad to sport one but you know how he is...
-Oh how I hope my little boy gets my photo taking skills and not Daren's. Bless their hearts. Hazel is pulling the Audrey "Logan face". Oh I love it!

Susan said...

So many cute pictures--thanks for being with us!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!! We will party some more on Saturday....

BreAnna said...

Oh my goodness she looks so grown up in that orange/pink coat, so cute! I want to come next time! You guys are living it up for sure!

Mary Ann said...

Have i mentioned how beautiful you are? You are just stunning. I cannot help but be jealous. hmmm. Taylor and Hazel and those great pineapple upside down cakes! What a great month of March Maddness. Your daughter has lots of personality and it is so cute! Her Sunday outfits are completely adorable as are her gloves :) Such fun! How can you get anything done except laughing? ski

Sammy said...

Oh Hazel is so cute in those pictures! What a great time with so many birthdays, i can't wait for saturday. Hazel was so darling last night we would love to watch her again, Violet loved watching her play she was so cute and hilarious, she "helped" me give Violet her bath. oh so cute. She looks so pretty in her sunday best, Happy Birthday again Taylor!

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

Happy Birthday to Hazel and Taylor! Glad you are home, even though I am sure that it was fun, it is hard to be away from home for so long! We need to get together soon, I feel like I haven't seen you forever!

April said...

Happy Birthday to Taylor and Hazel! That picture of you and Hazel on her birthday made me giggle outloud. It's so very cute. She's always dressed to the nines. Seriously, like mother like daughter. You look so beautiful in all of your pictures Crystal :)

cheeks said...

you are a traveling maniac!! i love all the pics and details! first of all....hazel looks darling in her "melon" jacket and headband! so glad it fits! i totally love your dad's shirt...and the face he's pulling with it!...And i'm pretty sure i need to find one for brett! Happy birthday taylor!