Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Babies!

Thanksgiving was nice, but even better was all of the babies and birthdays that surrounded the holiday.
(there must be something about February... wink, wink)
  • Baby Eli ushered in the week,
  • Then there was Dan's birthday,
  • Then little Madelaine was born,
(explanation:  Hazel's bestie now has a little sister.
bestie pictured below)
  • Next came baby Ezra,
  • Then the pre-Thanksgiving activites,
 
 
 
 

  • Followed by the actual day of Thanksgiving,
 
 
 
 
 (Craig enlightened us on the reasons behind not leaving a can of Diet Coke in the freezing car overnight. )
 (seriously girls, does it get any better than the boys cleaning up the dinner?)
 (Hazelnut was sick, poor thing.  All she wanted to do was snuggle and eat Mac and Cheese; she even passed on all of that pie!)
 
  • Then the post-Thanksgving Christmas decorating, disappointing BYU game and the Five Guys and Fries Opening,
 


  • Next was Erica's birthday,
  • Things started to wind down with sweet baby Cache,
  • And last, but not least, Jared's birthday.
 
 
And this all happened in a week and a half time span!
You better believe I've spent my fair share of time mailing packages at the post office.

10 comments:

Sammy said...

oh my goodness! That Eli is SO CUTE! Oh I'm loving the hair, on cache too! Love those babies, congrats on all the babies and birthdays! How fun, looks like a great thanksgiving week.

Susan said...

Ok, seriously fun week. I loved every minute you spent with us---and I love that Hazel nut--especially when she says "What's up grandma Sue"--hahaha.

paige and jord said...

such a fun week crystal! hope little hazel is doing better... and ps. five guys is MY FAV.

cheeks said...

oh my heck....talk about an eventful week. I can't believe all those babies and birthdays...AND SO MUCH YUMMY FOOD IN BETWEEN!! i love hazel's plastic grocery sacks on her legs while sledding!! i hope she's feeling better by now!

Steven and Megan said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry Hazel wasn't feeling well. That's funny about her asking for Mac and Cheese because Zoe also requested that on Thanksgiving day. Happy Birthday to everyone!

April said...

No way! So many birthdays and actual birth days in so little time. How fun/busy! I hope Miss Hazel is feeling better. Poor thing. No fun to be sick over Thanksgiving.

Melissa Rees said...

Where is the 5 guys?! I really like that place :) July is our crazy month for birthdays. Hate how that happens!

Jed and Kera said...

goodness! what a busy time for you guys!! I just love the holidays! I love the picture of Hazel and you in your aprons! sooo cute!!

Erica said...

Hey!!! I got recognized. How awesome. Last week was a busy one for me as well. I even didn't realize it was my birthday because I was too worried about finding out what baby was going to be. I snuck a peak at both of those blogs and was like Crystal got two new kidlets so fast. How exciting. Hazel is growing up so fast. I'm sad. I just read your mom's comment and that makes me laugh. That's it...lunch is a must! The woman still cleaned up at my thanksgiving...not me of course I'm lazy ;)

BreAnna said...

Ok the next time I see "babies" in your title....plus are thought we had a deal :o) You have such a great family and are such a great friend, what a party week!