I needed that last video. It brought a good laugh and I seriously needed that today. Tricky, Tricky indeed! For some reason that bum in pink spandex climbing back out is just so darn cute(is that weird?) Oh man, she's growing up isn't it. I'm going to start crying now(seriously, I cry too much these days) I missed her growing up...thank goodness for blogs.
She's a great little climber, and the best part is she also climbs down safetly too. I think she's doing a great job! I've noticed she talks very well for her age. Either that or Lincoln is way behind. He tries, I have to give him that, but we're having a speech therapist come to see what she thinks. I loved watching all of the videos. You're a great mom! p.s. I was bummed about Veronica Mars as well. Isaac found a trailer for what was suppose to be a clip of the next season. We watched it, but it still leaves ya hangin.
Oh fun, we went last week and the kids loved it. In fact Lainey had a gigantic tantrum when it was time to leave those goats behind! It might betime to convert that crib... Luke graduated to toddler bed at 18 months and did surprisingly well. What a cutie you have there!
oh dear! Yes, i'd say you should be worried, ha ha silly hazel! she cracks me up, tricky! oh so darling, looks like a great time, I don't want Violet to get bigger but at the same time it would be fun if she were a little older so we could go do fun things like that! oh well, soon enough! GOOD LUCK on your triathlon this weekend! can't wait to hear about it, you'll do great
OH. MY. HECK! Are you kidding me?! She makes that little tricky tricky move look like a piece of cake! haha! i would seriously die if Emri could be so agile! i'm hoping her big thighs will keep her grounded for a while! ha! I can't believe how careful she is too! so....are you converting her crib soon?? Hazel is so cute...i love her talking! i wish we could get them together...they would talk up a storm! we should see if they would on iChat sometime.
cute hay rompin pics too....i'm just so blown away by her getting out of her crib i can't comment on anything else! haha!
Ha ha! I loved that tricky tricky video. She looks like an old pro when it comes to climbing up and down her crib. I think that Miss Hazel is pretty advanced for her age, both speech wise, and physically. Either that or Elle is just way behind her. Regardless, I have loved watching her grow up! It seems like she was just a wee little babe not too long ago.
Oh my gosh I LOVE that last video! Haha she is adorable! And getting so big climbing all over the place! "Tricky tricky" haha she makes me laugh! And the video of her with Taylor is also adorable. I think it's sweet how much trust our kids have in us to catch them.
The tricky, tricky video was awesome. I also really liked the photo of the stores with the lights strung up and the mountains in the background. Fall is just barely starting to get rolling here, and I sure miss the bite in the air that you get in Utah.
Speaking of videos, we just got our Roku HD last night, and it is awesome. Did you know you can stream your vimeo videos over Roku? That's right, now we can watch our home videos in all their glory on our TV without hooking anything else up. It also streams Pandora, Amazon On Demand, and of course, Netflix. It might be the bast damn $60 I ever spent.
P.S. Had to try again in order to get the link right.
13 comments:
I needed that last video. It brought a good laugh and I seriously needed that today. Tricky, Tricky indeed! For some reason that bum in pink spandex climbing back out is just so darn cute(is that weird?) Oh man, she's growing up isn't it. I'm going to start crying now(seriously, I cry too much these days) I missed her growing up...thank goodness for blogs.
She's a great little climber, and the best part is she also climbs down safetly too. I think she's doing a great job! I've noticed she talks very well for her age. Either that or Lincoln is way behind. He tries, I have to give him that, but we're having a speech therapist come to see what she thinks. I loved watching all of the videos. You're a great mom!
p.s. I was bummed about Veronica Mars as well. Isaac found a trailer for what was suppose to be a clip of the next season. We watched it, but it still leaves ya hangin.
Oh fun, we went last week and the kids loved it. In fact Lainey had a gigantic tantrum when it was time to leave those goats behind! It might betime to convert that crib... Luke graduated to toddler bed at 18 months and did surprisingly well. What a cutie you have there!
oh dear! Yes, i'd say you should be worried, ha ha silly hazel! she cracks me up, tricky! oh so darling, looks like a great time, I don't want Violet to get bigger but at the same time it would be fun if she were a little older so we could go do fun things like that! oh well, soon enough! GOOD LUCK on your triathlon this weekend! can't wait to hear about it, you'll do great
Crystal that is seriously the funniest video!! I LOVE her little voice saying tricky, SO CUTE!!
OH. MY. HECK! Are you kidding me?! She makes that little tricky tricky move look like a piece of cake! haha! i would seriously die if Emri could be so agile! i'm hoping her big thighs will keep her grounded for a while! ha! I can't believe how careful she is too! so....are you converting her crib soon?? Hazel is so cute...i love her talking! i wish we could get them together...they would talk up a storm! we should see if they would on iChat sometime.
cute hay rompin pics too....i'm just so blown away by her getting out of her crib i can't comment on anything else! haha!
Ha ha! I loved that tricky tricky video. She looks like an old pro when it comes to climbing up and down her crib. I think that Miss Hazel is pretty advanced for her age, both speech wise, and physically. Either that or Elle is just way behind her. Regardless, I have loved watching her grow up! It seems like she was just a wee little babe not too long ago.
She is so darling and I can't believe how well she climbs!!! Wow! and I still can't believe how well she talks! Tricky, Tricky :)
Oh my gosh I LOVE that last video! Haha she is adorable! And getting so big climbing all over the place! "Tricky tricky" haha she makes me laugh! And the video of her with Taylor is also adorable. I think it's sweet how much trust our kids have in us to catch them.
That last video made me laugh. What a little stinker! I'm so glad Zoey hasn't figured that out yet!
The tricky, tricky video was awesome. I also really liked the photo of the stores with the lights strung up and the mountains in the background. Fall is just barely starting to get rolling here, and I sure miss the bite in the air that you get in Utah.
Speaking of videos, we just got our Roku HD last night, and it is awesome. Did you know you can stream your vimeo videos over Roku? That's right, now we can watch our home videos in all their glory on our TV without hooking anything else up. It also streams Pandora, Amazon On Demand, and of course, Netflix. It might be the bast damn $60 I ever spent.
P.S. Had to try again in order to get the link right.
Ummm what?!?! That is crazy that she can do that!! Deacon must be a wimp cause he doesn't even try to climb out!
Post a Comment