We took full advantage of the fact that Utah didn't celebrate the 4th on Sunday, and instead partied all weekend long.
Happy 2nd of July:
Girls Day with my mom and sister at the delicious, asian-inspired Rooster in Provo
Hello bubble drinks!
No staging in this photo. Chelsey really was looking out the window and contemplating her path in life... Doesn't she look great while deep in thought?
We went to Taylor's 10 year high school reunion.
No documentation since I opted out of the "creepy spouse with the camera" status.
Sonora Grill, you really disappointed. Thanks for the 15 dollar bird food.
Happy 3rd of July:
What a goofus. Hazel LOVED stepping on the snap pops. The girl loves her fireworks, she must take after her dad.
In tradition, Taylor was in charge of the Oberg BBQ. And, in tradition, it was FANTASTIC!
Hazel agreed,
and so did everyone else.
As mentioned before, Hazel loves fireworks. She said "boom, boom!", clapped her hands, and giggled the whole time they were shooting off.
And Taylor loved his fireworks. I'm sure he even clapped his hands and giggled too...
Happy 4th of July:
Dinner at Dan and Marcie's and fireworks in the street
(this looks safe right?)
Happy 5th of July:
Frost Annual Breakfast,
jumping,
Matching outfits,
and Cherry Hill,
(Ok, ok, this picture wasn't actually taken at Cherry Hill. It was taken at the Logan Aquatic Center a couple of weeks ago, but since I didn't have my camera at Cherry Hill I needed something to get the idea across.)
And, for your viewing pleasure:
15 comments:
What a fun weekend! Crystal I'm going to be the weird obsessed friend... I can't stop telling you how great you look! I am green with envy! I love how sassy/diva looking Hazel is in the picture with her long bead necklace, glasses, and cute hair do! So stinking cute! Oh and I'm almost positive Dalton's thighs are two times the size of Hazel's! haha!
you look super crystal! i think the 4th of july should always fall on sunday....what a fun long weekend! i love those matching red dresses! hazel is a such a little firecracker herself! i can't wait to see her in person for the first time in over a year!! Seems impossible?!?!? the pic of the kids in the street w/ fireworks is classic! didn't we all do that as kids at one point or another?? what are these parents thinking?! :)
The 4th is definitely better when celebrated all weekend long. You Frost girls are definitely gorgeous. You make the rest of us look frumpy on our best day. Hazel is such a doll. She has such a darling personality. I'm impressed that Taylor went to his 10 year reunion. Did he complain the whole time? We went to Colby's 5 year (which is a lame idea--5year reunions) anyway after that I'm pretty sure he will never go to another one again.
You went to Taylor's reunion? I didn't have him pegged as a high school reunion kind of guy. Did you brag to everyone about where you are in life? Your travels, your degrees, your baby? Your quaint little place in Logan?
What will Taylor do when his hat gets all old and faded?
Did you throw any snap pops at Hazel? I did that to my kids, and it cured their interest in fireworks. Just kidding, they still love fireworks. Except I guess not -- Henry burnt his foot with a sparkler, so he was pretty wary of them this time around.
Nice ribs.
Don't you love that the 4th of July is celebrated like your birthday...multiple times! That video of Hazel, and yes as you can tell I don't tend to watch videos on blogs but this time I did, made me giggle. Michael even had to come watch it with me to see what was going on, even he was entertained. I'm surprised Taylor is into the reunion thing as well. Also, should I be concerned that it would be Daren's 10 year and nothing has been mentioned....Oh well. Fireworks terrify me, I'm a wuss when it comes to fire.
PS I'm semi disappointed Taylor wasn't wearing that No Name shirt again this 4th of July ;)
Love it!! She is such a cutie and that BBQ looked awesome!!
The ribs and corn make me hungry. You have a cute family.
what a great 4th of July weekend! I have to agree Taylor's BBQ is the best! It was so delicious, and you'll have to tell your mom i LOVE and still crave her jello salad stuff! MMMM AMAZING! I LOVE the video of Hazel popping the pops, so darling, she cracks me up, she is so stinking cute, she is so much fun and getting so old! I love the picture of the whole group, I look large a miserable. lol good times! It was a great weekend
It was such a great, LONG weekend! I'm not complaining, but the festivities didn't seem to end! ha ha. You always have so much fun with every holiday. It looks like Taylor can really grill up some grub! That looked so good!
Hazel is so cute and getting so much bigger! She has all these teeth and she says her "P's" so well! I am impressed!
And the only person who hasn't changed in your 4th of July family photo is Taylor. I can't tell you enough how FANTASTIC you look!
PS: I start commission this next week. I already started working the double schedule due to some staff changes, and from that I think I'm going to like it! It's very similar to yours-so glad I talked to you because I don't think it would have been a very good compensation initially. Thanks!
Chelsey "contemplating her path in life"...I don't believe it. If she was, there would have been smoke coming out of her ears! The Liberty fireworks were great! It was a fun 4th..
I am so sad, we were in Hawaii for the 4th so I didn't see 1 firework this year- glad you guys did!
You guys really know how to party! You Frost girls are so beautiful!
How was the high school reunion? I didn’t go to mine (which was also at Sonora Grill). Was Taylor happy with the turn out? Did a lot of his friends go? You’ll probably be able to find lots of pictures of the reunion on fb…I felt like I actually went to mine by seeing all of the ‘creepy spouse with a camera’ pictures that were taken… ha ha
Hazel is so cute! I love her little ponytail. Adorable! She is so funny to be eating corn on the cob! She has always been such a good eater! Ha ha I also love her little swimsuit pictures and her sunglasses! She is just like her mom – so cute!!!
So cute that Hazel loved the fireworks and said ‘boom, boom!’. I love it! I don’t know how to keep Parker up past 7:00 and have us both be happy! No fireworks for us! Ha ah
And I can’t believe the picture from last year to this year. You always look beautiful – but you are so tiny! Ohhh – I’m so jealous!! It’s also fun to see how much Hazel is has changed! What a big girl! Can’t wait to get together! Yay!
what a fun filled weekend!!!! Hazel looks adorable as uaual! Love all the pics! and I love 2009 and 2010 pic thats cute, I wish I got a good fam pic this year!
you are so beautiful!
Crystal you look absolutely beautiful!!! Looks like your having lots of fun. Thanks for the nice post on my blog. Yes I made the cake and Link loved it!
LOL the picture with the cake on the faces is McKenzie and yes she looks like a model I know. HAHA but thanks for thinking it was me :)
I have come back to this post quite a few times thinking that I was going to comment, but then I get all down in the fat dumps because you look so great all the time. I keep thinking that when we have this baby I will start running and maybe look like you, but who am I kidding I don't have that kind of drive.
Looks like another fun Frost holiday weekend. I love the fireworks, and Hazel's little fashion statements. Are those roman candles that Taylor is playing with in one of the pictures, we had a little of that craziness around here with James and his brother. Who is to stop the husbands from going totally wild around fireworks, not me.
I love seeing you do so many fun things with your mom and sister, It almost makes me want to live closer to my own family...almost.
Post a Comment