We celebrated Father's Day and my Mom's birthday last Sunday with a luau!
We had it all: Hawaiian music, Hawaiian food, leis, seashells and even the cutest little hula dancers you've ever seen.
(thanks Carolann!)
Happy Birthday to my mom! I'm sorry you had to plan your own party AND that you were watching the kids while the entire family was "racing" on your actual birthday... I hope you had a great day anyway.
We all love you so much!
Happy Father's Day to my amazing Dad. I couldn't have asked for a better one.
Example of why my dad is the best:
- He didn't want to have anything to do with our Ragnar race. But, somehow we talked him into being one of our team's 3 mandatory volunteers (along with Chelsey and Valerie).
- Then, we talked him into letting us use his truck as one of our support vehicles.
- Then, a couple of days before the actual race, our teammate got injured. Who was our replacement guy? My Dad of course.
So the man who wasn't going to be a part of the Wasatch Back actually was more involved then anyone.
Thanks dad!
(Sorry Mike; as you can see, Chelsey actually was involved AND Mom and Carolee were the official "race babysitters". It looks like you and Kim were the only ones in the entire family that didn't take part in our "family race". I guess you will have to do your read-a-thon alone.)
and last but definitely not least, Happy Father's Day to my main man.
Taylor, you know how I feel about you, so I will refrain from getting all mushy for the entire world to read. However, I just want to thank you for being the sweetest daddy to our baby girl. She's lucky that she got you for her "papa".
16 comments:
Crystal! You do have a fantastic family. You're little 3 unit one to your whole entire Frost bunch. Hazel looks to be having oodles of fun jumping on the trampoline with her papa. What does a ragnar volunteer actually do?
Dear Crystal,
The new name of your blog is now "The Many Ways Kera is Jealous of Me". Seriously you are looking fantastic! And every time I see how fun your family is it just makes me smile! My family is the sluggish bunch of people! :O)
Your mom should become a party planner, that is quite the spread.
You got some great shots--thanks!! It was so fun and so glad you were at the festivities. I do have a great family...love to you all
Oh my heck Crystal. Such cute pictures! I love the one of you three! That's darling! Also, I agree- very cute hula dancers!
you guys always have the best parties!! i love it! the hula girls are cuter than ANY i've ever seen before! i love the dress you're wearing! soooo cute! miss ya!
The little Hula Wahines are darling.
Next time you're craving Hawaiian type food and you're passing through Bountiful or SLC check out: http://www.mobettahsteaks.com/.
Kim looked at these pictures and said, "I wish I lived in Utah where I could go to parties like your mom throws where I don't have to plan them." And then of course she immediately interrupted herself to say, "Speaking of parties, this week is the 4th, and we better blah, blah, blah...."
Long story short, Kim actually loves to plan parties.
Since Chels was on your pit crew, I guess I'll have to do the read-a-thon alone at my house. I'm bringing sour patch kids.
Crystal you have such a beautiful family. Happy Father's Day to the dads in your life, and a Happy Birthday to your lovely mother. Her party looks SO fun.
cutest little hula dancers i've ever seen! oh those are darling pictures, looks like a great time, i love that you had a theme for that celebration! What a cute family photo of you hazel and taylor
You always get the best pictures of food, it looks just as good as it tasted! I do love those little hula girls. We need to get together again before we go back to TX.
how fun!!! your family does so much fun stuff! i want to be a part of it! ha look how cute you guys look! ohhh and all that yummy food!!! how fun!
You guys have the best family parties! I love reading about them. Your dad sounds like a great guy!
What a fun way to celebrate! Adorable little grass skirts and cute pictures!
I want to talk about how beautiful you look in that last picture! Crystal! You look amazing!
Hazel is such a cute hula girl! Your family throws the best parties!
Miss ya lots - sounds like we might be getting the 3 'babies' together soon. Yay!
You guys totally know how to PARTAY
Post a Comment