It was a great mother's day wasn't it? Was yours as good as mine?
Did you thank your lucky stars that you made it through both of your musical numbers without any major flubs?
Did you get flowers from the sweetest dad in the world?
Or celebrate with your mom and both of your grandmas?
Did you get to enjoy the sort-of-nice weather and help your baby jump on the tramp for the first time?
Did you help your mom whip up the most divine dinner of all times?
Or did you get to enjoy the day with these two slices of pumpkin pie?
I'm sure you all had your own special day and hopefully it included a few of the things that made my day so great.
And of course, a special mention to the best mom and mother-in-law a girl could ask for.
14 comments:
I love that our "Mother's Day Post" titles both are spins off of Christmas, ha! Aw, family, I miss that. Seriously, holidays are the worst part of living away. But hey, all the other days are great! ;) jk.
Come on, I'm sure Hazy B is an angel in church, just like we were. Oh wait, I didn't go when I was that age, so just like you were, right? Bah! At least you have other devil children around you to drown out any disruptions she makes, I'm sure. Those were the days, sitting in the back with all the other young parents of hellians. Sigh. Now everyone just sits really close to us to watch the show and get an occasional snack from Shiloh (he's great with sharing with adults) or as far away if they want to hear anything or leave without any head injuries.
I've invited these friends of ours to church but they're scared to go because they're afraid their kids will be too disruptive. Hahahahahaha!! They have this misconception that Mormon kids are well-behaved.
Also, the Bosch is awesome!
Happy Belated Mother's Day to one of my favorite mothers....well not one of my mothers, but a favorite person who is a mother. :O) Looks like it was a great day! Hazel is so cute!!!
What a great mothers day! Looks like you had a lot of fun with the fam. That is so cute that your dad got all the moms flowers...sweet! Hazel is so cute! Keep posting pictures of her!...so cute!
Oh my goodness! Look at you girl! Skinny jeans, looking FABULOUS! you are motivating me to lose this stubborn 10 lobs that won't go away this time around :( thanks for the motivation!!! glad you had a good mothers day too! (love hazel's pigtails by the way)
Happy Mother's Day to you Crystal! I think you are one of THE cutest moms out there. I'm glad that you had a good one.
Dear Sweet Crystal, Thank you, thank you for being my sweet daughter. I am so happy to be your mom. You made mothers day the best--I couldn't have been more surprised and so proud of my two cute daughters playing that beautiful piano duet!! It was so fun to have you for the weekend (thanks Taylor for sharing your girls) You're the best....
oh my cute girl!!!!! what a great Mothers Day! and how sweet of your dad, thanks so nice! Glad you had a good Mothers Day!
Hazel is just too stinkin cute!
love that she is running around in some of your pics!
I love you and your family. Seriously. I just can't get enough. I can't do trampolines anymore, I haven't even had a child yet but when I jump I feel like I'm going to pee my pants. Worst feeling. I love your daughters little chicken legs. At least they look chickenish. Good job on the musical numbers I'm sure! You know how I feel about musical numbers...well actually no you don't but I wont' do them again! Happy Mothers Day to you!!!
Looks like a wonderful mother's day weekend! Good job on your musical numbers and not having any flubs! and I agree, we do have the best mother in law a girl could ever ask for! totally lucked out on that one :) only 2 weeks til your trip! so jealous! i bet your just counting down the days. i know i would be!
You are one of the cutest moms I know! I'm glad you had a great day!
Mine sucked. I remember texting in chruch that it was a sh*@y day. I know...texting swears in church...what have I become ha ha ha Anyway. I am so happy yours was wonderful. thank youf or sharing. I know I have issues with my lack of motherdom and I am truly grateful for you sharing your wonderful experiences with me!!! You are the best!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! You are such a cute blogger! I love it!
Wow that is a hard Mother's Day to compete with. You do look so great, I am very jealous.
I was hoping to see a little peek of Hazel's hippo teeth, maybe some other time. What a fun day for you and your family. Hooray for a day to celebrate women of all ages.
Crystal, you are looking as beautiful as ever. I love the picture of you, your mom and the grandmas. I also love Hazels little ponytail, what a cutie! We can't wait for CANCUN and the RAGNAR, what a bunch of fun seekers we are!
Post a Comment