Everyday I look at my blog and think "I need to update" but every day I end up leaving my 'new post' page blank.
- I could blog about the super cute door hanging that my mother-in-law made last weekend while the boys were out doing "boy things"
- I could blog about how many similarities I see between Hazel and the Oberg's puppy, Lily.
- I could blog about the birthday party that we went to for Marcie and Logan last weekend.
- I could blog about the fact that it's STILL snowing outside.
- I could blog about how I have to play TWO musical numbers this sunday during church at the retirement home by my parent's house.
- I could blog about how Hazel's top two teeth have come in and look eerily similar to "hippo teeth".
- I could blog about how my little sister is moving back home after a year here at Utah State and moving away from me forever.
- I could blog about the 5.7 miles I ran this morning in 54 minutes (yes, that's good for me, especially with all of the hills involved).
- I could blog about the fact that I went to WalMart and Kohl's yesterday and collectively spent 130 dollars... are you kidding me? I couldn't stop myself!
- I could blog about how bothered I am everytime I go to the store and my beloved artichokes are still 3 dollars a piece! Why in the world have they not come in to season yet?
- I could blog about the life insurance that Taylor and I are looking into and how I have NO IDEA what I'm doing.
- I could blog about my upcoming birthday in 18 days.
But.... everything just seems so boring compared to this:
this is where Taylor and I (and the rest of my family) will be in t minus 24 days (and counting)
sun, beach, ocean, snorkeling, ruins, jungles, sleeping past 7:30 (probably not), eating, relaxing, swimming suits, flip flops, cliff diving, dolphins, rope swings, souvenirs, tacos, palm trees...
I can't wait!
18 comments:
I could comment on each individual bullet, but I won't...
HOLY SMOKES! Good job on the running. I can't even tell you how jealous I still am of your run in June(Kelsi's pictures will be posted probably tomorrow...so go look at them then) I'm so proud of you it's almost bringing a tear to my eye. I'm such a sap. I do, however, need to hear about how Hazel reminds you of a dog. Because everytime I compare my children(dogs) to other peoples real children they give me the stare down. I'm telling you you HAVE to do the Bountiful Baskets. I got 4 artichokes and many many other vegetables and fruits for $15 smackaroos. Do the math. It takes an artichoke lover(obsessee as you are) to know the real deal in that. I think it's funny you are more excited for your trip, I'm not blaming you just shocked, than your birthday as you are the birthday queen!
stop stop stop! oh my goodness i can't tell you how AMAZING that all sounds right now, i'm so desperate i would even dare do all that in a bikini with my very pregnant belly hanging out! (although i'm sure people would rather i didn't) Oh i can't begin to tell you how jealous I am! but its a well deserved vacation for both of you! I hear taylor has been working extra hard trying to get his disertation ready to go and you will look amazing in a swimsuit!That place looks absolutely beautiful. Also, i noticed the "bountiful baskets" comment and thats what i was telling you about last year! if you want to do it and want to split the bundle then let me know!
shameless plug:
my dad is an insurance salesman for american family and he would be MORE than happy to give you a quote he's a great agent. No pressure or anything ;)
DO the bountiful baskets thing!! I'm looking into doing it while I'm in UT because I'm going to be going through withdrawals from the produce buying club we belong to. Seriously, breastfeeding and the co-op thing have been the best thing to ever happen to the baby fat. Not that you have any left anymore, poo-butt. LeRand keeps trying to get me to do P90X with him everyday. Bah! I told him I need some sort of incentive, like...money (but I always just end up using it to buy something that benefits the whole family, lame-o), or sushi, or a set of large containers to store wheat berries (why am I such a freak?). Hmm. Lame that your fam already took a cruise to Key West because you need to come here and see me. I (I mean LeRand) could throw a rock from our porch and hit the Southernmost Point monument, where you and the rest of America (and Europe and Japan) have all stood...and touched. That would be an interesting petri dish, I'll bet. Yum. I'm really really really really excited to see you in a couple months.
Oooo all those other things were intersting, but I can't wait for Mexico either! Funny we will both be there almost at the same time! It must be a good spot!
ahhh! thanks for rubbing it in.....AGAIN! ha ha! no, i'm super excited for you to experience cancun! you really need to go to xel-ha, that natural water park i told you about!
yay....your bday is coming right up!
bah! I'm so jealous! That is totally awesome. You guys deserve a nice vacation after a dreary winter up in Logan. Update the blog when you get back.
I'm with you- I can't wait! Although your post has me in a little bit of a panic... that means there are only 23 more days until GRADUATION, only 22 more days to pack, and probably even less days than that to finish training for this Ragnar race- YIKES! (Okay, I'm a lot panicked!) But I am super excited for our trip, although I have serious doubts that we will be doing any sleeping in.. I have been on too many Frost family vacations to expect that!
My sister sells life insurance and I am sure that she will answer any questions you have! Let me know if you want her number.
I am pretty jealous of your vacation but at the same time, I am super excited to have little Megan and Henry all to myself :)
mexico? seriously? im soo jealous thats my fav vaca spot ever! im so jealous & so excited for you @ the same time!!!!
Wow you are one busy gal & good job on your run that is awesome!
yay for birthdays too, any excuse to shop is fab!
I could blog that I am so impressed you can provide musical numbers...I cant. I could say excellent run!!! Icant do that. ha ha ha and hippo teeth??? I dont have those either . Crystal you entertain me completely! Thank you. I hope you have a great birthday and vacation and that the hippo teeth become girl teeth!!!
crystal.. i am drooling at that mexico picture. cause i will be there in a WEEK!!! everything you described.. the dolphins, the swimsuits {well, i dont love that part} the sun, the sand, the flip-flops, im soo excited. cant wait. and i cant wait to see your pics and how it went! have SOO much fun!
Oh so very jealous, as in green with envy, about your upcoming trip. I can't believe that your whole family will be there too. That totally means that there will be some great stories and awesome pictures to go along with it, and maybe even a doosy of an injury or two.
Can't wait to see the fun things that you do for your birthday and I am laughing really hard thinking of Hazel with little hippo teeth. What an exciting life you lead.
Cancun here we come, I can't wait to have an action packed Frost Family vacation. I'm glad that we were able to jump on board at the last minute. See you in 22 days.
Oh my! I’m hoping that you will elaborate on some of these things that are happening! I would love to hear about the similarities between Hazel and Lily! Ha ha I’m also dying to see Hazel’s new teeth! They are just like hipo teeth! So gappy – but aren’t they just the cutest! Just wait til the 8 & 9 come in and they look like big chicklets! Ha ha I’m so proud of you and your running abilities! You are my inspiration. When is your big race? 2 musical numbers! Oh Crystal! You are so talented!
AND – I am so excited for your trip! Looks like heaven!
OH it is going to be so cool! However, i agree with you, sleeping past 0730 seems out of the question for a vacation with Ron Frost...
Crystal are you kidding me- why are you going crazy and running so much! I could NEVER in my life do that!!! I am very impressed! You are seriously looking SO fabulous! And, where is that vacation too! It looks like I need to go there too!
Wow...you better catch up on all those posts! HeeHee. I guess I should be the one doing that...Oops!
I am so jealous that you are going on Vacation! Is that Cancun? It looks like it. Are you taking Hazel? I can't wait to hear all about it!
PS: Happy Birthday!
Is this a Frost family trip??? So jealous. I am totally impressed with the running. So who are the final runners for the Wasatch Back relay? I feel bad we pooped out... Sorry. We will have to make it up to you by taking you on the green monster this summer for sure.
Post a Comment