Sidenote: Why is blogger such a pain in the butt suddenly? All of my pictures are showing up as html's and I have about half as many options in my tool bar. Is anyone else having issues?
Friday March 12
My dad's birthday.
Dad/grandpa and the girls... wait, where is baby Hazel for this picture, or my mom, or Marcie for that matter? Well, so much for the "girls", we only got half of them...
Tuesday March 16
Melissa and Parker came up for a visit. Oh what funny babies we have! Since the weather was so nice, we decided to have a little picnic at the park. Hazel LOVED playing outside and I LOVED the super long nap she took when we got home. Thanks again for coming up Melissa, we loved having you guys.
P.S. Hazel's princess carriage flew backwards and hit her in the eye... I PROMISE!



Wednesday March 17
St. Patricks Day! We celebrated with a little corned beef and cabbage and a trip to feed the ducks
She's not Irish, but I'm pretty positive you still want to kiss her!
Saturday March 20
We played outside all day long. Hazel couldn't get enough of the leaves, grass, dirt, her ball or the girls flying kites.
Sunday March 21
Her Sunday dress.
Adorable right?
Ugh! can you tell that blogger is really stunting my creativity? It's way too difficult to try to figure out where to put my text amongst all these html's and way too time consuming to switch back and forth between the "preview" button.
Please old blogger, come back to me soon!
11 comments:
Okay I love all of your pictures and cute little Hazel! I have to comment about the difficulties with the new posting system. Where is the spell check??? and yes, when you go and try to put text in with the pictures you never really know where it is going to end up. So if you know where the spell check is will you please tell me. Some times my spelling is atrocious (sp)
I hate when blogger is being difficult! I tell ya... I love these pictures! Oh Hazel is just too cute she's such a pretty little thing and i love all her energy! she cracks me up, so excited for her birthday this weekend, one year old! looks like you enjoyed the beautiful weather hopefully its here to stay!
so cute! :O) love the update. you guys were busy!
Oh Me Oh My! I love her Sunday dress!!! Where did you find it? It's too Cute!
I think I know what the problem is! I had the same issues. You need to switch back to the "classic" layout of blogger (I think that's what they call it). You go into your settings and you should see the option to change back to the original or classic layout. I had the same problem and now it's ok! PS- I booked Kylee for pictures! It's the same day as Melissa W is getting hers. Thanks for her number!!
I've had serious issues with blogger for a couple of my past posts. I love Hazel's St. Patty's day outfit! I think any picture of Taylor interacting with Hazel is adorable, it makes me just say aww...You know one day you will miss the wonderful Cache County weather!
in love with her church dress!!!! love it! and love her she is just too stinkin cute! what a fun week ...I love the spring!
and yes blogger is very frustrating!!!!
You have the cutest baby girl!
What a great post…I loved all of the pictures…
It was so much fun to come up and see you and Hazel. I’ll say it again…you look good with 2 kids! Com on...have another one! I love how the only pic of me that is on there is of parker about to fall out of my arms as I get a drink. He’s determined and it’s hard to carry him when all he wants to do is run around. They are so cute playing together and I esp love the swing pictures. They are adorable! I’m pretty sure that Parker was in love with you! All that kissing! WOW! (I was wondering if you were going to post any of the ‘wrestling’ pictures… ha ha)
Hazel looks so cute in her St. Patty’s Day outfit. She is really looking so grown up to me! – maybe it’s just cuz she’s drinking out of the milk carton! Where did she learn that! Ha ha ha You also look fabulous in your green! Do you have any make-up on!? You are such a natural beauty! Not fair!
Feeding the ducks looks like fun. Hazel has the cutest little face in the first pic where Taylor is holding her.
I agree…spring and being outside is fantastic! It seems like there is so much more to do now that we can go outside. Hazel looks like she enjoyed the leaves…and that ball looks perfect for her!
And her little Sunday dress…you’re killing me! SO CUTE! And her little headband. What a cutie!
Thanks for posting so many cute pictures… Can’t wait to hear all about Hazel’s birthday! You’ve got all the makin’s for a fun party!
Oh my gosh, how cute is Parker?! Love the pics of those two cuties!
You skinny little tramp.
xoxo
Post a Comment