Happy Birthday to Taylor. I can't believe it. I feel like he's grown up right before my eyes. And his impressive beard/stache would definitely rival that of Tom Selleck. Definitely.
I don't know what I like more...the 'rugged, manly, sex beast' or the steam juicer. What are Taylors plans? I'm going to need some tips! I have one but have only used it for making grape juice... Taylor is so great! HOpe he had a great day!
i am laughing that a "rugged, manly, sex beast" asks for a STEAM JUICER for his Birthday!!! You would think gun, the "perfect pull-up" bar, maybe a grill or dutch oven....but a juicer just doesn't say "rugged, manly, or sex beast." Seems alittle Martha Stewartish, to me. (Not to mention, I didn't even know what a "steam juicer" was used for without your comment).
I guess, manly Taylor already has all those other things.
Happy Birthday....I be looking for some great homemade jelly in the mail, soon!
Happy Birthday Taylor! You are definitely rugged and manly, I'm not sure about the sex beast:) I have a steam juicer and I use it for many things and love it. If you want some plums in the summer call me. It makes the best pink plum jelly ever.
14 comments:
I love the cute picture with the words "rugged, manly, sex beast"....sex beast being my ultimate favorite hahaha
sex beast...or sexy beast?!? ha ha! either way....i'm sure it fits! you guys have a busy birthday week!!! happy day taylor!
Rory wanted a box of Huggies for his birthday, too. :)
Happy Birthday Taylor :)
Happy Birthday to Taylor. I can't believe it. I feel like he's grown up right before my eyes. And his impressive beard/stache would definitely rival that of Tom Selleck. Definitely.
what a cute picture.. happy birthday taylor!
I can't see any better gift for a sex beast than a box of huggies :o)
Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday to Taylor....Tell him GO BUCKS from the BUTLERS
What kind of device is that black, cylindrical object on your piano? And what the hell is a steam juicer?
Steve McQueen was a sex beast.
I don't know what I like more...the 'rugged, manly, sex beast' or the steam juicer. What are Taylors plans? I'm going to need some tips! I have one but have only used it for making grape juice... Taylor is so great! HOpe he had a great day!
the black thing is a turkey gobbler. And a steam juicer is what Taylor uses to make his jelly and apricot nectar.
i am laughing that a "rugged, manly, sex beast" asks for a STEAM JUICER for his Birthday!!! You would think gun, the "perfect pull-up" bar, maybe a grill or dutch oven....but a juicer just doesn't say "rugged, manly, or sex beast." Seems alittle Martha Stewartish, to me. (Not to mention, I didn't even know what a "steam juicer" was used for without your comment).
I guess, manly Taylor already has all those other things.
Happy Birthday....I be looking for some great homemade jelly in the mail, soon!
Happy Birthday Taylor! You are definitely rugged and manly, I'm not sure about the sex beast:) I have a steam juicer and I use it for many things and love it. If you want some plums in the summer call me. It makes the best pink plum jelly ever.
SEX BEAST...SEX BEAST...SEX BEAST...YEP ONE MORE TIME, SEX SEX SEXY BEAST! IM USING THAT ONE TONIGHT! ;-)
OH YEAH ~Happy Birthday Taylor~
Post a Comment