Monday, February 22, 2010

Question:

How does this little red bow go from being stuck on Hazel's head one day, to her dirty diaper the next?
Answer: Yes, it's what you think... she pulled it off and ate it while I wasn't looking...
(and no, I didn't try to salvage it)

19 comments:

Erica said...

Hahahahahahahahaha, oh babes do the darnest things! Better her bow than something else, eh?

Sammy said...

ha ha thats so great, i love it. thank heavens you didn't try to keep it! thats too funny, whats so funny is i'm sure you were thinking, what?! where did your bow go?! and the very next day (not sure how long it takes lol) low and behold there is it! what a stinker thats too cute.

Melissa Rees said...

What the what?!?!? That is so gross!!! What a sneaky little girl!

cheeks said...

oh my gosh are you serious?!? that's crazy! i'm surprised she didnt' gag on it! sneaky little stinker! hey, sorry i got your message....i was in the grocery store and must not have hear my phone ring....i'll try to call ya later!

shauni said...

That totally cracks me up! What a funny girl. Did you know she had eaten it before it showed up in the diaper?

Maria said...

Oh my gosh! That is too crazy! That would've been hilarious to see your face as you changed her diaper and found the bow!

Ostler said...

I think this may be the funniest thing I've ever even heard. Seriously. Ba ha ha. I can't believe it. Oh my goodness. I seriously am laughing so hard. I'm just imagining her face while she's chomping away, thinking, "Hmmm. This doesn't quite taste right... Not like food, at least." But, alas, she finished it. That cracks me up. She's so freaking cute. I could die!

April said...

Ha ha ha. I really laughed out loud when I read that. How funny is that!

Mike and Kim said...

You better start feeding that girl, she's starving!

hoLLY said...

ha thats too funny!

Mary Ann said...

Your girl has skills!!!

Steven and Megan said...

haha :) sweet little Hazel! I'm glad you didn't try to salvage the bow.

BreAnna said...

That is so awesome, I thought an entire grape was something. But a bow that is classic tease forever material.

SHELLYFINCH said...

bahahahaah! That's awesome. I'm sure this won't be the last time you find some "suprises" in her diaper!Good Luck!

Grandma and Grandpa Mac said...

Kids have special powers.

Melissa said...

Oh my heck! I could not stop laughing when I read your post. I would have died to see that bow in her diaper. ha ha What a silly girl. LOve her!

I'm up for a play date...We'd love to come to Logan. Let me know when works good for you...maybe in the next couple of weeks?

The Corbridges said...

:) That's awesome. I don't think I've ever heard that one before. We just went to an infant safety class last night and now I'm so paranoid about all the ways that our house is unsafe for when our baby gets here. Can't wait to see what ours comes up with...

Jena Hendry said...

What?? Atleast she is just as adorable as can be!!

Sarah said...

so sneaky. my parents used to glue one just like that on my head with elmer's glue....except i ate mancala marbles, not my bow.