Remember how I said that this kind of weather was getting me down?
It was simple, it was quick and all it required was a staple, scissors, paper and some tape.
Definitely my kind of crafting
Love is in the air
(literally)
Definitely my kind of crafting
Love is in the air
(literally)
14 comments:
Cute! I wish I could have come! :)
I love it Crystal! What's this sweet playgroup you got going on? Too bad it doesn't include Utah county!
Ok...I have been hiding, two kids is rough stuff! Sorry, I've missed some post, but your fabulous no matter what you do! I wish I was more like you "Utah" girls, so crafty and inventive. Boo. LOL I love that little Hazel is getting so adventurous! She's a doll!
way to go and get yo craft on! very cute!
That is way cute! Those wintery pictures are very pretty.
That is a cute decoration Crystal. I have decided that from Nov-April I am going to be doing a lot of indoor crafts and things. Its just to miserable outside. I am so ready for summer...
Very cute Crystal! You say that it's simple, but I know even I would mess something like that up. I'm in amazement at how nicely cut your hearts are.
so cute! FUn to do something different...
I find that paper chains are a great way to take our minds off the winter cold, but paper hearts now that is just fantastic.
I think that it is high time that we started decorating for Valentine's Day around here too. You have inspired me to do something, even if that is only paper chains (because that is the skill level of the kids, and me most days) thanks.
Crafty Crystal, I knew all you had to do was put your heart into it. HA HA.
I love it.
I love it! good job! i love the feeling you get after being so crafty! its a huge accomplishment! good work!
Love your craftiness! I too HATE this weather and CAN'T wait til Spring!
Hey! So super cute and very crafty!!!! I love it!
The snow and clouds look yukky. Glad to hear you're still alive and well.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment