Dear Megan, Michele, Jami, Mindy, Kellie, Sammy, Erica, Shauni, Alisha, Holly, Carolee, Mary Ann, Erin, Lori, Melissa, April, Camisha, Mike, Dan, Chelsea, Jamie and Maria,
I would first like to thank each and every one of you for your wonderfully uplifting, empathetic, thought provoking, positive, and helpful comments on my last post. Each time I checked my comment section, I felt like a little ray of sunshine was being sent my way.
I have received some great ideas for blog posts, which I will be using, (thanks Shauni and Mike) and am going to start blogging my brains out. (Ok, definitely not that intensely).
This is where my 'notice' comes in:
When I first entered the blogging world, I felt like there were some simple blogging rules, blogging etiquette, if you will. The main rule being, if someone comments on your blog, you should comment on his or hers. It's just common courtesy right? However, because I'm hoping to post more frequently, I'm relieving every one of your commenting duties. If you like what I've posted, feel free to send some positive words my way, but if you aren't in the mood or don't have the time, no worries, I'm sure I'll hear from you down the road.
So there you have it. Thank you to all (even those lurkers that don't leave comments, but are sending good vibes). I'm definitely feeling the love and it's fully appreciated.
Love,
Crystal
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
I am totally a lurker... most of the time Dalton is trying to "help" type.... so I one hand everything. But I always read the posts and love them! :O)
Hey girl...In reagards to your last post, I totally know how you feel. Ethan and I are feeling the winter blues. To make it worse my car has been a mess the last month! That's right its been a month since I've had a car. We are going stir crazy here.
Okay, but I completely reserve the right to not be looked at as creepy and weird when I comment on like all of your posts still. Ba ha ha!!!
Crystal, you crack me up, especially that last post. I love how honest you are and say it like it is. Thanks for your comments on my blog as well. By the way I REALLY LIKED the last picture you had on the previous post. Taylor is so blessed to have you.
I feel like a lurker since I never comment, but I do check your blog frequently since your writing is always funny and the pics of your little one are always so cute:)
crystal....you can probably plan on a comment from me ALWAYS! i feel like it's the only conversations we have nowadays since we live a million miles away from eachother! although, we need to ichat again soon! love ya!
Haha, you're so funny!
Thank you for the notice, and the shout out...just promise you won't think I'm weird if I comment on EVERYTHING still? Yours is one of my favorite blogs to keep up with.
I know what you mean, there is definitely a blog etiquette and when I don't get comments from people that I always leave comments on their blogs it kind of makes me feel bad! (tons of my friends and even my SISTERS!) but I can't wait to see what you've got coming. and really YOU leave the best comments, always long enough that I feel like you really read it and very sincere. yes we definitely will have to start sewing together, i'm very much a beginner so it should be interesting!
This is a big and exciting new challenge to take on. I know exactly where you are coming from in the "lack of blogging material" I am also in that little situation.
I feel like we do the same things pretty much all the time and so then there is not much more to be said in a new post, but I am very excited to see what new things you will be taking on, and where you will be adventuring to during the days.
I have a feeling that this is going to be a very fun thing for you and all of your (loads) of readers.
whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on here a minute!!!! What about us who will "post a comment later"???? Or are working mommys??? (I know... cop-out. I'm feeling like I need to explain myself because I felt like that post was directed at ME!!!! HAAAAAA!
You know I would die if you didn't blog and my life would be devoid of much laughter without your posts!!!
Ok, ok, I am a lurker--and are you feeling the good vibes from your mother....I always look and always laugh. In fact, many times you make my day by the cute pictures and funny things you say ...sorry I have been so lacking....
I promise to not comment out of obligation, if you promise to do the same ;). I felt really special to be on your list, though, and I wouldn't have gotten there without commenting, so really, all you've done is made my desire to comment increase. But if I don't have anything to say without trying to think really hard of something, then I will move on, commentless, knowing you will not take offense, yet another reason why I love you and miss you so easily. I'm excited to see what's to come...I just hope you're better at it than you are at 45 degree parking, ha! One of my favorite moments, in spite of being a very LONG moment. Oh, that makes me laugh.
We love reading your blog. Thanks for always being fun and interesting.
Hope you see the SUN today.
You're so funny! I'm sorry I haven't been commenting more; I'm so boring now that I'm back in Utah!
Your comments on my blog are the bestest!
you caught me. im a lurker. only cause your little girl is so cute (promise im not creepy) :) i found you off my sissy's jena's blog. so hi :)
Post a Comment