Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Paparazzi

"Oh hey... uh I'm just hanging out here in my diaper"
"Please, no pictures. Although I do have an incredible smile; ok maybe just one"
"Sweet, I think I see a little piece of dirt that I might try to eat..."
"Wait, what, you're still watching me?"
"Oh come on! Enough with the pictures!""Fine, if you're so interested in me, why don't you take a little interest in the surprise I left for you in my diaper."
"Ha! Who's so cute now?"

19 comments:

Ostler said...

OH MY HECK! These pictures are beyond adorable. She's so cute. And, I'm like 99% positive that these were her exact thoughts! :) Ba ha ha! Oh my how I love baby Hazel. We will plan sleepover extravaganzas again soon so that I can see her! She's so cute. And you are just such a good little mom. I hope I'm just like you when I have this little Baby Ostler. Oh boy. Anyway, I will be over soon. I have your earrings!!! Although, I did think about saying I lost them, and stealing them. However, I decided if I'm going to steal something...It's not going to be earrings. Moowahahaha.

Melissa Rees said...

Ha ha ha ha! So precious!

Erin said...

Crystal, she's the cutest. Isn't this such a great age? Hope you're having fun freezing! Sorry, I can't think of anything funny to fill this comment section with.

April said...

Ha! I love it! I can't believe she is that big! Really, it seems like just yesterday you were posting pictures of her rolling over and crawling.

Mary Ann said...

Cutest post! You are so creative and funny. I see where Hazel gets it. And I hoope Taylor's team wins ha ha ha

cheeks said...

hilarious!!! yes, most days i'm sure they are thinking we are the paparazzi! love her!

shauni said...

Crystal, you are so cute! We miss you guys. Hazel looks so grown up standing up like that! You have to stop that baby from growing so we don't miss it! I love your captions.

Maria said...

That was hilarious!! I love her cute little facial expressions! That post makes even a dirty diaper sound adorable.

Sammy said...

Those are great pictures! Ha ha totally looks like she got "caught in the act" such a sweetie pie. So adorable.

Erica said...

Haha, I totally picture Perez(don't judge) saying those captions as I read it. I love little Hazel nut. She's growing up just so fast.

Jed and Kera said...

oh geeze. seriously i miss that little missy....and her momma. i miss giving her daddy heck over football....oh wait i think i was the one receiving the heck. well anyways we miss you guys a lot. tell little hazel that dalton smiled and tried to grab the screen when he saw her.

Mike and Kim said...

Hazel, is so sweet, even under the pressure of the paparazzi.

Steven and Megan said...

She is adorable! Very photogenic :) We always shout something crazy to get the kids attention so they will look at the camera. So we get a surprised look for the picture and then an angry face afterward because of the bright flash.

SHELLYFINCH said...

She's your little Diva! OH~MAN~I can see her as a teenager! YOUR IN FOR IT!SO CUTE!

Alison said...

a little baby gaga in the making??!?!?

Melissa said...

She is adorable!!! She has the cutest little facial expressions! What a big girl to be standing there!

hoLLY said...

adorable!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Hey...I can't wait to see you guys... When are we getting together!?!?!

Hazel would look so cute in the 'Build-a-Bear Parker' jacket. It is the most snuggly cute thing ever! I got it at Gymboree a few weeks ago. It's probably on sale now! :) Hazel should get one and wear it when we get together. It will be like a high school dance where they match! How cute!!!

Frost Family said...

Ok thats so funny I just love it