What has been going in our neck of the woods? Well I will tell you,
or rather, show you.
Last weekend Taylor's mom graduated from Weber State with her Art degree
or rather, show you.
Last weekend Taylor's mom graduated from Weber State with her Art degree
(Some of you may not know that my mother-in-law is an artist; a VERY talented artist. You may also note that she is very fashionable. Check out her cute shoes).
(Some of you may also not know that my father-in-law is the head of the Microbiology Department at Weber. So while we were enjoying the view from the nose-bleed section, Craig was down in all of the action and able to sneak a little hug as Lynette walked past. (Too cute!))
(Some of you may also not know that my father-in-law is the head of the Microbiology Department at Weber. So while we were enjoying the view from the nose-bleed section, Craig was down in all of the action and able to sneak a little hug as Lynette walked past. (Too cute!))
ConGRADulations!
(some of you may not know that I'm really cheesy... (ok, you probably all know that))
Afterward, Taylor and I headed down to SLC to see the lights and stay at a hotel with my family.
Despite my disdain for Iggy's and all of my complaining that we were eating there, it was actually really good. (nobody beats those refillable Lime Rickey's)
first you start with wrapping paper,
20 comments:
I feel like this is the most Crystal pictures I've gotten in awhile. You have been super busy. Congrats to your mother inlaw! She is quite the artist I'd say! Little Hazel is growing up super fast. Can you believe where you were a year ago(with us...sniff)? It feels like just yesterday doesn't it but then eons at the same time because your little girl is gigantic(not really of course) We need to catch up again!
Love the title of this blog. Sometimes it is hard to come up with a witty title. Congrats to Taylor's mom. Her shoes ARE fabulous. I'm not a big Iggys fan either, but re-fillable Lime Rickeys sound great right now. I love Hazel's little red plaid dress. She is just too cute, and it's good to see that you have such a handy helper with gift wrapping.
The best thing about your typical Frost family picture is that it is totally atypical -- for once Dad actually doesn't look like a homicidal murderer or a lunatic.
As for Lime Rickeys, here's a little known fact -- they're actually a regional drink. When I tried to order one from Sonic in Texas, I was greeted with a total lack of understanding. I had to figure out what the ingredients were so that I could order it manually.
There's something about Hazel's expression in the first gift-wrapping picture that makes her actually look like our family more than I've ever seen. Of course, the picture where Craig is holding her at the graduation looks just like Taylor when I beat him at Settler's.
Boo yah!
We'll take her, we'll take her! Last night when you came over Erik was like "is she bringing Hazel?!?!?!" he really wanted to watch her while you did my hair (which turned out FAB thank you so much!)
I'm so sad I wasn't able to make it to Lynnette's graduation,a little more notice would've helped but oh well ;)
Love the pictures of you in the hotel, sometimes its so nice to just hang out in a hotel, without a care in the world! What a good weekend.
what a cute little wrapping elf....now we'll see how she does with UN-wrapping! congrats to taylors mom...that's cool! and yes, she is pretty fashionable!
so, if you ever go to iggy's again....order the chicken balls. no, seriously. they are good! i bet ya didnt' know that chickens had balls, eh?!
ME Me Me! Pick Me! She is such a doll. Can she do my Christmas shopping too?
kay, this is so weird {and maybe just our computer} but does hazels nose look orange?? seriously... go take another look. especially in the hotel pics. hee-hee. what have you done to that child?!
how fun, and how cute is Hazels little outfits! Im not a fan of Iggys either, but looks like tons of fun!!!!
and congrats to Taylors mom that is sooo exciting!
Wow, your in-laws are a couple of smart cookies! Congrats to your mom-in-law! And go Weber!!
If only I HAD presents to wrap! Terry is a very last minute shopper, otherwise I would have you send her on over!
Hazel looks so grown up! She is so adorable! She is so cute in her red dress with the wrapping paper! Love her! Can't wait to see her!
Congrats to Taylor's mom! SHe is such a cute mom!
Soo cute! I need a helper! She is one of the cutest. Great pictures! and congratulations to Lynette what a great day and accomplishment.
Too cute, your little lady is absolutly adorable.
I will take that little Christmas elf any day of the week. She looks so festive, and so grown up!!!
I love that you are always able to get together with both of your families. It looks like you get along with everyone no matter what school you are attending.
I understand that you will be hanging out with Mike and Kim soon, I am jealous, but I hope that you teach Mike a lesson on the slopes, just for all the game winning rubbing in that he does.
Just let me know when you want someone to take your little elf off your hands, I think that she might like Texas.
I love Hazels Christmas wrapping attire!! I would hire her!!!
I love these pictures. Hazel's Christmas dress is super cute and I love the little bows you've been gluing to her head lately, so cute and easy! Congrats to Taylor's mom!
hey it was good to run into you the other day!!! Heres our email. mattlindsmyers@gmail.com
Crystal, you have a beautiful family. Have a blessed holiday season.
Oh Crystal our babies are growing up! It's just going too fast. Hazel is looking more and more like a little girl instead of a baby. Hope your Christmas was amazing. We miss you guys. ..............GO BUCKS!!!!!
How cute is she!! I hope you had a wonderful first Christmas with her:)
Post a Comment