We've had just a little of this and a little of that going on this past week, so here's a sampling.
For those of you who need an explanation as to who these girls are, go here and here . Jami finally came for a visit from Ohio and us three mama's were able to get together with our little babes. We were looking forward to this for a LONG time so of course we took a few of these:
This is what happens when you're trying to make dinner and your little baby is crying. You just put her in one of these:
I had to try these on Baby Hazey before we left for Lake Mead on Saturday:
I just started letting her sleep with this:
19 comments:
Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures!! So glad the three of you could get together. Those are some precious babies there!
Her room is adorable and she is just precious. I can't believe how big she's getting already!
Hazel sure is cute, especially in the picture where she is snuggling up to your nursing bra/vest, and the one where she is cuddling with her bunny.
Can we commission Grandma Oberg to paint for us? I've always liked the cool stamps she makes, and these look great too. She can join our wall of framed pieces from "artists we know."
I feel like I have so many things to say after your posts.
-Melissa's baby, thats her name right? and Hazel look like they are about to throw up in the 4th picture. It brought a huge smile, and almost a gag reflex, to my face!
-You know that baby carrier while making dinner thing is awfully similar to what I have to do while houseworker and dear sweet Meli is scratching at my leg. LOVE IT!
-I knew Lake Mead was coming up! I'm glad it's time for Hazel to be sporting that swimming suit and shades.
-Ok your daughter's face is HILARIOUS in that picture of her sleeping with the bear (???) Those eyes also made me laugh!
-I'm so glad your mother in law is artsy so she can make things like that for you. Especially to save you some big bucks. The real expensive deal wouldn't be nearly as sentimental one day!
-And Last but not least...you finally got to get Hazel's name above the crib. Whether it be before she's born or a few months later, it's beautiful!
Wow, are you sure she didn't just buy those and pass them off as homemade? those are incredible. your little girly is getting big quick!
The letters look so great! I love those paintings by Lynnette, she really is AMAZING. How fun to be so close with those girls and to have babies so close together! that is so fun. Have so much fun in Lake Mead! And I've got all the Harry's up here so let me know when you need the next one!
I love the cute pictures and especially the one with Hazel and the bear. Lynette is truly amazing and I love her paintings.
Love, Love, Love the baby sunglasses, and the picture of Hazel with her cute stuffed bunny. So cute. And you are so lucky that you are surrounded by such talented people that provide you with absolutely lovely home decor. I covet those cute decorations.
Cute little babies and mamas, and I love the new decorations! I'm going to have to come back up to Logan and check them out in person. Can't wait for Lake Mead to see Hazel sportin the glasses!
Uh holy cute!! I also have the appropriate wooden letters hanging in Deacon's room, but they are not quite as cute as yours!!
WOW, I didn't know Lynette was so talented, and could paint. Those are beautiful. She did such a great job.
Your baby girl is stinking cute, and looks adorable in those glasses.
Oh my gosh. She is so freaking cute. I can't believe it. Well, I can. But...You know what I mean. Anyway... Do you think she still remembers who I am? I'm getting a complex. I think she forgot me. E said she didn't yet, and that she's glad I've been protecting her from my illness. But, I will be so sad if she forgot me. And I'm better. So, I'm just waiting to make sure. And then I will come over every day again. Her pics are so cute, and I'm excited to see this nursery update! It looks so so cute! I miss you! I haven't seen you for too too long. Someday again we will come to church. But who knows when? :)
okay, i really am alive....but still a little off with coming home and the time change! I LOVED seeing you girls...can you believe those babies are really ours?!?! THat was so fun....wish we could do it more often!! All the pics crack me up! I love the one with hazel and parker with their tongues out....and the close up of all of us where E looks like she's just seen a ghost is hilarious! Oh, i miss you guys more than ever!
That sling looks very handy....and hazel is so sweet in it!
Taylors mom is so talented! Those are darling! HEr letters look fabulous as well! We still need to hang Emri's name....she's 4 mos old for crying out loud! Hopefully when boards are over we'll get some things done around here!
So jealous you are in lake mead...get a tan for me will ya?!
that is so fun to have friends with babies so close in age! i love it! and i absolutly love the new decor for Hazels room, adorable!!!!!!
Crystal this is my first comment where I couldn't just wak 50 yards to your door and tell you in person.... :O( Hazel is cute as ever! I loved the picture of the three babies tops of their heads. too cute! :O) The paintings Taylor's momma did are too cute! And I'm so excited to see the letters up in action! :O) I LOVE the ribbon! We miss you guys so much! P.S. You look great in the pictures!
How come you know everyone with these amazing talents??? So cool!
Your babies are all so cute! I think it's so funny because I know exactly which baby belongs to each of you! Hazel is such an Oberg, and E is such an Anderton! And Parker.... I can't tell yet, but I know he's Melissa's!
Either way... super cute babies. You guys will have great memories forever and I'm so glad you have each other to go through every step of the way!
How was Bear Lake? I'm going there the week after the 4th. I'm nervous it will be cold!
That is so fun. So how do you know
melissa? I am actually splitting days with her at Dr Howe because neither of us wanted to go back to work as much as before. What about you, have you gone back yet?
wow! Your nursery looks AWESOME!! I'm jealous...Dillon's needs a lot of work. Cute pictures of Hazel. She really is adorable!
Oh Baby Hazel is loved! She already has good buddies, and amazing talented people to spoil her rotten! I love your blog.
Post a Comment