Hazel and I have been enjoying the heat down in St. George for the last week which is why my blog has been slightly neglected. So until I can get all of THOSE pictures up, I'm going to post the video that I made for Taylor for father's day to tide everyone over. Of course I love it and cry every time I watch it. Taylor is such a sweet daddy to his little girl and I personally couldn't have asked for a better father for our baby. Thanks for all you do Tay baby, we love you!
(obviously the quality is not near as awesome as is it is when viewed on the T.V. oh well, enjoy it anyways)
14 comments:
That was SO cute! I almost cried when the pictures of Hazel's birth came- very cute idea! And, I loved Taylor's hair!
What a great video. You have such a beautiful family. I miss Taylor's pony tails
Great job, Crystal. Here's our observations as we watched:
Good music
Nice Weber State purple font
Every time Megan saw Taylor clean shaven she said, "Who is that?"
"You got your momma's taste but you got my mouth" made us laugh
Something about labor made you look just like Mom, from the picture where you had on the mask through all the hospital shots
Hazel sure is cute
I bet you're going to have a lot fewer travel shots by the time you make your next video...
so sweet! i bet taylor loved it!! Hope you had such a great trip! i got your message...i'll call ya later. i still need something cleared up about tooth eruption!
I loved the video Crystal! It was so sweet. Colby even watched it with me. It's amazing how much life changes when you babies come into the picture huh? Loved it.
What a sweet video! You sweet Hazel is beautiful and so are you!
OK, So I just balled my eyes out. I'm such an emotional basket case when I'm prego! It was a great video. Hazel is just too cute!
I love that video you did such a great job! It is so cute and it made me tear up! Such a cute family.
Ha ha. I remember hygiene orientation. I said I was celebrating my 4 year anniversary and you were like "I just got married!!" So funny. Wasn't the first fathers day the best?! So precious to see our men with their precious babies
you are such a sweet wife to put that all together! so cute! happy 1st fathers day to Taylor!
Crystal, you're amazing! You made a video WITH your type of music. I'm so impressed...Can you teach me this? Of course, Daren wouldn't appreciate the work that I put into it, nor do I have a kid to make a fathers day video for him...Maybe the dogs?
Anyways, that was trip down memory lane for me. I feel like I was on all those trips with you! Seriously, you have no idea how much I feel like I am a part of the Oberg/Frost clan. All those nieces and nephews being born I was a part of that you know? And that trip to Peru I was with Taylor on that as well...Oh that video was so sad for me. I miss getting to hear every story. That was a beautiful recap. I can't believe how different Hazel looks from newborn to now. Oh, I could say so much- but I miss Taylor's ever changing [facial] hair and yours too...end of story.
Oh how sweet you are such a good little wife and mother! I would love to get to meet little Hazel while I am in Utah, I will be here until the 10th so if you would like to hang out next week, please call me!
That was so beautiful Crystal! I loved it!
Crystal! i miss your guts! how are you? oh i love the video you put together for you awesome hubby! and baby Hazel is just so fun to stare at. i bet you never tire of looking at her. St George huh? wow! you better stay hydrated! the heat kills me. prob b/c i am like 50 lbs overweight already and have a human growing in my belly.
Oh and i forgot to mention like 7 posts back on your diff hair styles, you seriously can pull off ANY HAIR DO! like for reals i bet you would still look hot rockin Carrot Tops hair lol love U girl!
Post a Comment