Why is this being underlined, you may ask? I have no freaking clue, nor can I get it to go away, so enjoy a fully underlined post.
Taylor put himself in charge of finding his own Christmas gift this year (which I had no qualms with) . He's been drooling over a handgun that shoots shotgun shells for close to a year, so what do you think he decided Santa should get him for Christmas... why, none other than The Judge, of course.
Here is where one would purchase such an item. Nothing says Christmas like a rusted out Smith and Edwards sign, with cartoon pictures of whom I can only assume are actually THE Smith and Edwards, topped with some kind of missile looking object.
I'm sure I don't have to mention that this is the Oberg Boys' favorite store.
Taylor put himself in charge of finding his own Christmas gift this year (which I had no qualms with) . He's been drooling over a handgun that shoots shotgun shells for close to a year, so what do you think he decided Santa should get him for Christmas... why, none other than The Judge, of course.
Here is where one would purchase such an item. Nothing says Christmas like a rusted out Smith and Edwards sign, with cartoon pictures of whom I can only assume are actually THE Smith and Edwards, topped with some kind of missile looking object.
I'm sure I don't have to mention that this is the Oberg Boys' favorite store.
Because I was such a nice wife and drove all the way down to that blessed store, I decided I needed to reward myself with the fine food of Maddox. Nothing beats their warm rolls with raspberry butter.
And to finish off this Christmas beginnings post, I need to put some pictures of my favorite girls on here. Christmas time can mean only one thing, being with family! And for my good friend Jami (middle) that means flying all the way in from Ohio to see hers. Lucky for Melissa and I, she had some time free time to spend with us (we're kind of like family, right?).
Jami is having a baby girl at the end of Feb. I'm having a girl in March and Melissa is due with a boy in April. We couldn't have planned it any better.
31 comments:
Daren would totally love that gun. There is no denying that. Smith and Edwards is like my dads favorite store(should have told you that before you made the trip down, maybe you'd find something for him there...?)
I'd love the hot chocolate and marshmallows. You talked about Crumb Brothers in a way that you didn't just barely go there. Did you know I haven't EVER been there but eaten the bread/pastries on multiple occasions? Just a fun fact for you...
I like the idea that other people let their spouses pick out their Christmas gifts as well. James and I play that game, but I will say that he has never asked for a gun.
I love that you were able to be rewarded with the flaky rolls and homemade butter from Maddox, it has been a long time since I have been there, what a fun day for you, and there is nothing quite like a breakfast that includes pastries, hot chocolate and marshmallows. yum.
How cute that you and your friends are all pregnant together. I love it. And I really like that back sweater that you are wearing, you are one of the cutest pregnant people that I have ever seen.
I love the pictures-you girls are ALL so cute pregnant! That Wolthius boy will be one lucky sucker!!! Hahaha
Smith and Edwards... hmmmm, sounds interesting. At least Taylor made your christmas shopping a little easier this year!
All that yummy food is making my mouth water and my stomach growl! I've heard Maddox is really good-I'll have to try it sometime.
OH my gosh you are such a cute prego lady!!! I'm so happy for you and glad everything seems to be going great. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Wha hooo 100 days left! I just saw that on your little counter! SO excited to see you guys! I am sure we will make a trip or two to the good old Smith and Edwards. You look so cute!
You girls all look so cute! You give me pregnancy envy...just kidding. I like Taylor's gun, and I have a feeling if I tell Colby he might start looking at them too, since I know he wants a new one. He is taking a class at the end of the month so that he can carry one around concealed....I know it has a name, an easy one too, but I can't think of what it's called right now.
You 3 are georgeous! I love your bellies! How cute! I hope your holidays are wonderful!
I loved your pictures and laughed when I saw the Smith and Edwards sign, it brought back lots of memories. Did you know I worked there in high school? You look so cute in your pictures, the time is ticking down.
Crystal it was great to talk to ya last night and I am sorry my phone died, Bennett has the charger so I could not call ya back, because I dont know your number. Anyways so thats why I just hung up on you in mid sentence! lol! Have a great day!
Smith and Edwards is the greatest!! I loved going there for their candy!! You could get some awesome deals. Maddox is the best place as well. So your friend Melissa, is it Melissa Payne? How do you guys know each other? Your little belly is looking so cute though.
I think thats just about the first time i've seen taylor smile in a picture! that must mean he was VERY happy to be holding his beloved gun! how fun, and easy for you! One less present you have to worry about finding! That is so fun that you are going to be having baby girl at the same time as your friends! how fun.
Smith and Edwards how funny! My moms cousin married the Smith guy, funny huh!? I've never been there but I heard is was pretty cool!:)
{that's so fun that you have friends prego with you at the same time, I had a couple of friends that were like that too! its nice to relate to them!}
Yes, I graduated with Melissa from High School, and actually had a crush on her brother Matt for quite awhile too.
That is hilarious...I hate S&E!!! (as we like to call it) When Greg had to travel to Weber once a month for classes when we were first married, he would count down the days because he'd get to go to S&E. Its so dirty, but its our man's dream i guess?! funny...
When did Melissa get so freakin tall? I love the pictures of you guys. How fun to share this time together! I didn't know you were having a girl. I guess that Taylor will need that gun after all. Hey, why aren't you on Facebook girl? Get yourself an account an friend me already. Let me know if you are in my neck of the woods around the holidays. I would love to see you.
Hey Crystal! Congratulations that is so exciting your going to have a baby girl! It is a lot of fun good luck and oh yeah someday sometime i need to come and pick that stuff up. I am horrible i just keep forgetting about it or i never get to it!cya crystal you look so dang cute!
If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have them.
I'm glad that Taylor will now be able to better protect you family unit. You can actually see the happiness in his eyes, which, I think, is the first time I could ever say that about your husband. It remains to be seen if that same euphoria will be there in the new baby pictures.
And you've continued your reverse aging with this post. It's The Curious Case of Crystal Frost. Maybe you need to start smoking.
Hey my posts sometime underline all by themselves too! It is so annoying. It only happens to the writing at the very top, I hate it!
Crystal you are one nice wife! Taylor has the happiest face ever, he must be so excited for Christmas morning! I still can't get over how cute you are pregnant, whatever your doing keep up the good work your one hot mama!
you look so dang good crystal! and i also "opted" (word?) to have jord get his own christmas gift.. its better that way, right?... and guess what he picked. a gun. wonderful!
Smith and Edwards is quite possibly the single greatest edifice ever erected by mankind, and is full of wonderment and joy.
What fun that you and the girls could get together to compare bellies--so cute!! We better frame and enlarge Taylor's smile-don't know when that will happen again. As for Smith and Edwards--so glad Taylor will go with dad--I hate that store--except you can get chocolate covered cinnamon bears--don't know who was in charge of ordering those but he was no dummy, luring in all the women with those!!!
That's so fun to be prego with friends! You serioulsy look soo good! I was a big fat cow, gaining a total of 61 lbs! You look great hunny! Have you picked out any names?
Wow, you are so popular I almost feel like I dont need to leave a comment (but I always love comments on my blog so I will anyways!) Don't tell Colby about Taylor's gun, he will be super jealous. I must know, where is Crumb Brothers? It looks and sounds so good that I am almost tempted to drive there from Iowa for those homemade marshmallows. You look fantastic and I can totally relate to being pregnant at the same time as people who don't look pregnant (I was pregnant at the same time as tiny Kim, remember?) I'm glad you guys are enjoying the Christmas season!
you are too sweet! I just remember the last couple weeks I felt so huge! I totally know how your feeling, I felt so big that I didn't want to go out in public and going to work was so uncomfortable, but honestly the day after you deliver you feel so skinny cause that huge belly is gone, it amazing! Don't worry your lookin great!
I wouldn't even worry about it, you will be surprised how quick it will literally FALL off. the first two weeks 50 lbs bam gone, the last 25-30 i actually had to work my butt off, i still have 20 to go. for some reason i have been at the same weight for the last 4 months, it's really frustrating. you'll do it just knowing the person i remember you being. take care i'll talk to you later
Your belly is so stinkin' cute! Have a Merry Christmas
OK! I love that this is taylors favorite store....i'm sure if my brothers lived closer to it they would be there every day...instead they keep Cabela's in business down south! Taylor will need that gun in 16 years to keep the boys away from your gorgeous daughter!
When i go home i will have to post some pics from our get-together! It was so fun to see you! You look so cute! It's so worth it to come on a plane to see you guys!
Congratulations on being pregnant. I bet your little girl will be gorgeous! We miss seeing you guys and eating fondue once a week.
Can you believe you only have 92 days left!! Crazy! Do you guys have any names in mind yet? Or at least ones you are willing to tell people? You look great, also I "converted" my old scrubs to maternity ones, it worked out really great!
side note: I agree, it seems some calc can only be removed with flap/drill. I think it takes a really good hygieniest to know when to call it quites and say "I am just not going to be able to get this off" which is against all of our natures, but hey sometimes the truth just hurts a little.
Post a Comment