Hazel had a few things she wanted to tell everyone about, so I'm turning this week's post over to her.
This past week has been very exciting for me. I went on my first long car ride down to Grandma and Grandpa Frost's house. I love riding in the car and slept the whole way
(sometimes when I don't have on a bow, my dad tells me I look like a little, old man. Those of you who know him may be asking yourself why then he insists on always taking my bows off...)

I met my great grandparents, a great aunt, an uncle an aunt and three cousins for the first time
(Now I know why my mom tells me that my uncle Dan is a huge nerd)
I was such a good girl during our "4 generation" pictures, I even kept my eyes open. Too bad I couldn't move my head to look at the camera.

Dad taught me how to make incredible homemade cupcakes. He told me that these cupcakes looked so fantastic that he could have sold them for three bucks a pop at that fancy, shmancy cupcake store that Mom and Aunt Kim made him go to last year in Georgetown.
He also showed me how to turn broken-down items around the house into useful things. Example: the white trash washing machine on our back porch into a beautiful herb garden.

This week I wore my first hoodie and loved it.
It helped me sleep all day
I also wore my first pair of shoes, to which I was indifferent to. However, my Mom loved them.
I also got try on outfit...

...after outfit...
...after outfit, due to the multiple blowouts that I had in one day.
Mom still can't figure out why my expensive diapers aren't doing the one thing that they were invented to do.
Also, check out my onesie (thanks BreAnna). Mom and Dad are teaching me all about their great taste in music.
This week I had my first poo rocket. When Mom started changing me, she didn't know that I wasn't quite finished with my "business". I shot poo all over my Mom, my changing table, my bed, and the floor. My Dad thought it was funny and laughed the whole time. He told me that he'd give me extra kisses every time I pooped on Mom... Mom did not think that was funny at all.

I hope next week is as fun as this one has been. I'm already looking forward to having my pictures taken on Monday, my 4 week birthday on Thursday, my first BBQ at the campground on Saturday and possibly going to church for the first time next Sunday (maybe).
This past week has been very exciting for me. I went on my first long car ride down to Grandma and Grandpa Frost's house. I love riding in the car and slept the whole way
(sometimes when I don't have on a bow, my dad tells me I look like a little, old man. Those of you who know him may be asking yourself why then he insists on always taking my bows off...)
I met my great grandparents, a great aunt, an uncle an aunt and three cousins for the first time
Dad taught me how to make incredible homemade cupcakes. He told me that these cupcakes looked so fantastic that he could have sold them for three bucks a pop at that fancy, shmancy cupcake store that Mom and Aunt Kim made him go to last year in Georgetown.
He also showed me how to turn broken-down items around the house into useful things. Example: the white trash washing machine on our back porch into a beautiful herb garden.
This week I wore my first hoodie and loved it.
It helped me sleep all day
I also wore my first pair of shoes, to which I was indifferent to. However, my Mom loved them.
I also got try on outfit...
...after outfit...
...after outfit, due to the multiple blowouts that I had in one day.
Mom still can't figure out why my expensive diapers aren't doing the one thing that they were invented to do.
This week I had my first poo rocket. When Mom started changing me, she didn't know that I wasn't quite finished with my "business". I shot poo all over my Mom, my changing table, my bed, and the floor. My Dad thought it was funny and laughed the whole time. He told me that he'd give me extra kisses every time I pooped on Mom... Mom did not think that was funny at all.
I hope next week is as fun as this one has been. I'm already looking forward to having my pictures taken on Monday, my 4 week birthday on Thursday, my first BBQ at the campground on Saturday and possibly going to church for the first time next Sunday (maybe).
23 comments:
Too, too cute! I love sweet baby Hazel's life...we loved having her come down for our little celebration--what baby is more kissed!! Thanks Taylor for the orange cupcakes--we snarfed them all down--but those chocolate ones look good--can we be on the receiving end of them some time??
Way cute outfits, bows, and shoes. We missed seeing you at the ward reunion. Let me know when I can come for a visit. I'd love to be introduced to Hazel.
Cute post! I love all her cute little shoes, bows and outfits. The poo rocket cracked me up! Blowouts are the worst, I especially hate trying to get a poo-covered onesie off without getting poo up the baby's back and in their hair. Give Hazel a big hug and kiss from us!
That was quite the life for little Hazel. Her dad sounds like he's been quite the character this week too. All of her outfits were adorable. Can't believe it will soon be her 4 week birthday!
Ok, so I gagged over the poop thing. Obviously I'm not a mom yet. I want cupcakes! That sounds absolutely fantastic, fancy or not! I have to say pictures are even better now that I've even seen her in real life!!
It was great seeing you in passing(literally...)
What a big adventure for baby Hazel! It looks like she was starved for some attention at your mom's! ha ha
oh, i LOVE all of her outfits, bows, and those cute little shoes! E wore the shoes you gave her with her Easter dress last week, they were perfect!!
About the blowouts...yes, i too am using pampers. Once these are gone i'm going with a majority of the advice on my blog....Costco brand! HEck...they're probably cheaper too and a lot of people seem to really like them! I haven't experience the poo rocket (yet, crossing my fingers as i type) but enough up the back that i'm ready for a change ....although i REALLY love the pampers Sensitive with the color strip that says when they're wet!
Let me know how your pics go!
Those cupcakes do look good, but in reality, I'd eat pretty much any old cupcake rather than having to wade through Georgetown ever again.
It's understandable that you couldn't get Hazel to look at the camera for the 4 generations picture, but why couldn't you get Grandma Cisney to crack a smile?
Ahh, and the poo rocket. It's enough to make me almost happy that Henry is Captain Constipation -- it would be physically impossible for him to have a blow out. If Hazel is anything like Megan, it won't matter what diaper you change to...
I love David Bowie! I had no idea that they made onesies like that. So cute!
Deacon launched a poo rocket on me. It was gross. He also farted so loud that it woke him up and he started crying. His own fart scared him! I heard it all the way down the hall (I was cleaning the fallout from his poo rocket) and Melissa was laughing so hard she almost fell over. I'm telling that story to his first girlfriend.
Oh Crystal...She's so dang cute... And I didn't laugh when Taylor told me she pooped on you. If he says I did laugh a lot, he's lying.
But, we did miss you and baby Hazel at the meeting...Maybe next time. Plus, I will be at church on Sunday, so she won't be nervous. Don't worry. :)
So funny! I don't know why poop stories are so funny, but they just are! Way to go Hazel!
All of her outfits are so cute-and those bows! She is SO CUTE!!!! I can't say it enough!
Hazel, I LOVED that post, How cute. You are quite the little smarty! You are so dang cute, such a beautiful baby. I miss you I need to come see you again this week, I missed you guys when you were down this week, but we'll be seeing you a lot soon enough! I love all your outfits and shoes! Too bad you aren't a fan of the shoes, one day you'll learn that beaty is pain! I'm so glad you are getting so big so you can go on all these adventures, Many more to come this summer! Camping, hiking, biking, swimming, fishing...
We love you!
Oh my gosh she is a dream girl!!!! I just love her. It doesn't get any cuter than that!!!
Ha ha. Deac saved his first poo rocket for Maria. Thankfully once they start veggies it's much more solid. Her outfits are the cutest!!
Hazel best first post ever! Hope to hear more from you. Nice shot with the poop you will grow up to be a crack shot maybe your dad will let you shoot the Judge one day:) Be nice to your mom though! She is the best!
What! She slept the whole way to your parents house, that is amazing I am pretty sure that you have an angel for a daughter.
What a treat that there were so many members of your family to love and hold her, and that hoodie is killing me I LOVE IT! What a darling girl. And was that a herringbone print on her shoes? Brilliant. I think that she should start giving out style tips to the world.
You are looking so great, and can it be four whole weeks already! Sorry to hear that you were the recipient of the rocket poop, yikes James would have been throwing up for sure. Looks like you are ready for all kinds of adventures. Keep 'em coming.
You are too funny Crystal!! I was laughing out loud, for real. Anyways so sorry you got pooped on, oh I hate when that happens. Actually it has never happened to me. Can't wait to see you soon and that sweet baby Hazel. She has the good life if you ask me!
Crystal...SHe is just too cute! I love her little face! You are dressing her so well...and I love the headbands! I can't believe that she is almost 4 weeks! Love her already!
SOrry I've been so bad to keep in touch. I'm still adjusting and haven't really talked to anyone...which seems fine because we are in our own little world right now. :) But I did finally update my blog. YAY!
Your little girl is adorable! I love all the cute clothes she is wearing. That was a cute post:)
OK girl- So I am always like the 20th person to comment on your blog- but WOW that girl has a nice wardrobe. I mean better than mine by a long shot. Can't wait to meet her!
i cant wait to have a little girl to play dress-up ALL DAY LONG! seriously, it is something i am sooo looking forward to. and i hope my little girls outfits are as cute as yours hazel ;)
i cant wait to see this little doll!
Hi. I did notice your "bird" fetish :) She has so many other bird stuff too.
BUT I would love to make you a necklace (if you remember mine from convention) and we can put a bird on it. Think about it and let me know!
What a great week! and I love that is always looks so dang cute! you have such great style! how fun!
Crystal she is so cute!!! I love all her darling outfits and bows!!!
Post a Comment