Last weekend we went with my family down to see the lights at Temple Square. We thought it would be fun to give Front Runner a try.
It was a little slow, but good times nonetheless.
It was a little slow, but good times nonetheless.
After we got off Front Runner, we got on Trax. Unfortunately we got off Trax one stop too early and had to walk through Old Greek Town aka Old Bum Town. It was pretty sketchy to say the least. We had a homeless man follow us, a crack whore ask for a cigarette and we walked right past a drug deal... Lesson learned, don't get off in old Greek Town.
Temple Square was beautiful as always. My favorite part were the bubble lights on the reflection pool. My least favorite part was not seeing a step, rolling my ankle on said step and falling due to the rolled ankle. Hello, could I be anymore clumsy?? Good thing Taylor was there to catch me or I would have totally face planted.
In other news, I couldn't keep Taylor away from his Christmas present until Christmas so he bought all of the needed ammuntion and took his gun on her maiden voyage.
The reason this gun is so great is because it's a handgun that can also shoot shotgun shells.
This is just a little sampling of what The Judge will do to a pumpkin, or anything else that gets in Taylor's way...
The big hole in the middle is from the bullet and the little holes are from the shotgun shells.
I think we can all feel a little safer knowing that Taylor has his trusty sidekick and that his Concealed Weapons Permit is on its way.
(P.S. mine is on its way too. That's right, in 6 weeks I too will have the right to carry concealed so watch out!)
15 comments:
How funny!! That could do some damage! :) Was he suppose to get that for christmas? and he just could not wait?? :)
Looks like Taylor is in heaven with his new gun! And you should have made him wait! The little snot! ;-) I want to see some more belly pics! and please try not to be so clumsy!
Wo, I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley! That's cool that you will also have a concealed permit. When are you going to get a gun?
Oh I'm definitely not getting one. It'll just be nice to know all the ins and outs of guns and gun laws in case I ever need to use one...
O crystal you are so funny! You went and got the coat! haha! I love it! DO you like it? Is it warm? Cool, alawys love a good find. Hope things are going well, talk to ya soon!
I have no knowledge of guns, but I have often wondered what I would do if I had access to one that I needed to use in an emergency, I think that is really neat that you will have a permit. It sounds like you are going to be pretty safe from creepsters around, but be careful of those steps!
I miss going to see the temple square lights, I am glad that you had a good time with your family. It looks really cold there, seeing as all of you are bundled up in coats! Brrrr. If I come see you will you teach me about guns?
Thats funny about all the crazy's in SLC, MP tells me about stuff like that all the time. I now feel very sheltered haha did I spell that right?!how fun
What an eventful night! i love the video at the end, tops it off! Too bad i didn't make it up in time to see the Judge in action. I'm sure we'll find the time this coming weekend to do that again.
Crystal, I just had to say that i loved your comment on my post! I agree, the bubblegum alley is nasty but soooo cool! its huge and sweet, somewhere on those walls is a piece of my own sweetmint orbit gum. I am really wishing that erik will get accepted there for school, then you guys can come teach there, it really is an amazing place. I love it, we'll have to go down and take a little vacay.
Crystal...That is one thing I will probably never have is a concealed weapons permit. It makes me laugh hysterically that you went and participated in that class. Temple Square is beautiful isn't it. Be glad you took the front runner cause apparently parking is crazy. I have yet to experince that but Kelsi sure looks forward to going on the front runner.
As I was reading the Temple Square Trip story I wondered if your Dad was carrying. I hope so. Suzanne always says I don't need to carry when we go out, then we hear a bad story or see weidos a long the way, and suddenly she doesn't mind any more. I'm glad you're getting yours soon and Taylor has his. Anyway, it looks like you had a great time. It reminds me that time is running out, we better make plans to go. Happy Holidays, thanks for keeping us posted.
Thanks for coming down for our fun family outing!! I still think Taylor is a little too free with opening his Christmas present before Christmas....dad is excited to shoot that thing. Bring it down on Wednesday
Wow! Maybe I should get a concealed weapons permit?! That is pretty cool. I actually know nothing about guns!
The lights at temple square are so pretty! I haven't been down there for years.... maybe next year.
You better be careful in the snow and ice not to fall! I fell when I was pregnant with Brooklyn in my steep driveway... flat on my butt! Ouch.
Awesome. Three in the chest and two shotgun rounds to the face. That ought to discourage most intruders. Has Taylor found a good holster so he can carry it?
By the way, I'm hoping Taylor and Dan made fun of Chelsey's boyfriend for borrowing her coat.
Hey! I was just wondering, I took like 4 of those names to do at the temple this week, and then realized that they closed, and don't open back up until the 20th... do you think I could do them then??
Post a Comment