We started off with the Halloween festivities with the annual Frost Halloween Party
Of course it included lots of great food
They all turned out great, even Logan's bat. Dan was convinced that 10 year old Logan didn't possess the motor skills to carve the bat (the second one from the left).... Logan did great, but I don't think ol' lefty Dan could have carved that bat, so good job Logan for showing up your old man.
Thanks to my mom who put together a great party, even though she felt terrible. Dan convinced her to try the Breathrite strips and I think they both felt like they worked wonders. I should get paid for endorsing this on my blog.
On Halloween we went to a costume party with a bunch of friends. I took pictures of everyone's costumes and couldn't pass up posting all of them. 90% of the fun of Halloween is seeing what people dress up like.
Bee and Flower
(what a good sport Taylor was for wearing his costume... I think the only reason he did it was because he thought the sexual connotation was funny)
28 comments:
Oh funny Halloween costumes! Taylor is such a good sport. The only way I could get Colby to dress up is letting him decide what we should be, hence the video game characters. I'm glad you guys had a Happy Halloween though!
P.S. I got that dress from a neighbor. I just lucked out. It was perfect.
What clever costumes--and Taylor, good job going along with it all!! Sounds like everyone had a great time at all the Frost homes--just wished we could be together for a good ole family gathering...and Crystal, I told you I better not see the breath right strip picture on the blog!!!!--I may have to ban your camera in certain circumstances to protect the innocent!!!
I can't believe Taylor wore the bee costume....never would have guessed it! You guys look cute and looks like alot of fun!
Halloween!!! YAY! So fun. I think you guys had such good costumes!!!So funny. I just feel like John McCain and Taylor got along so good. I was so proud. :)
Love, Amanda Bynes
I think thats great you put that picture of Dan and your mom on. I can only imagine how they're feeling about it now though(well, I just read over...your poor mother was sick!!)
Your costumes are great! I didn't picture the flower headband to look like that...its much better than I had pictured. Taylor is a good sport. Daren would have killed me whether it was sexual or not.
I LOVE the costumes! How great, that is awesome that Taylor dressed up as a bee! I love it, you look adorable. I wanted to be a butterfly and a butterfly catcher but erik wasn't having it, but your turned out adorable!
your costume is awesome! what a sport Taylor is for wearing that!! I love dressing up and I also love to see what other people come up with!! your way cute prego by the way! and yeah next year you'll have a 7 month and I;jj have a 15 month old! CRAZY! your gunna love motherhood, its sooo fun! love the pics!
You don't even look like you are pregnant in any of those pictures. That is not fair.
You must be much more persuasive that I am, I don't think that there is anything out there that would tempt James to dress up.
It looks like it was a fun Halloween party. I like all the clever costumes as well. Your family party looked great, I think that is really neat that you are able to enjoy all your family festivities, they look like a good time.
How cute are you to "bee" dressed as a flower! Your hubby is definitely a sport to wear that costume. I especially loved the yellow earrings you were wearing. Halloween is a million times more fun with kids!
Ha Ha your costume was awesome! I am so excited for you to be having a baby girl!!!! They seriously are the best!!! There are so many fun things to buy for them, I pretty much am broke and have to declare bankruptcy because I can't say no to all of the darling things out there. Good luck with that.
What a fun Halloween! We missed the Frost family pumpkin carving/ soup dinner tradition- wish we could have been there. I love your costumes, Taylor is a good sport. How fun that next year you will have a little GIRL to dress up too.
Your costumes are great! Im glad you got Taylor to dress up as a Bee. It's the one time of year we actually have some say in what they wear...might as well make them look as silly as possible! Can't wait for this baby to arrive, it's coming fast!
FUN! You all look GREAT! I love the flower and bee costume- very funny!
You guys look awesome, what a cute idea! Congratulations on having a girl! She will be so cute!
At least your husband dresses up! Terry wouldn't even go to the party! Love the costumes and the sexual reference ;)
Oh my gosh it looks like you guys had a blast! I love that you got Taylor to dress up as a bee...that is awesome.
P.S. You look so wonderful! I love the baby belly!
Oh Crystal! I don't even know where to start! I have been so behind on blogging! I LOVE every single post! You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I love your halloween costumes! And your mom is so cute to always be throwing some great party!
Your ultrasound is so crazy! You can totally see her! I am super excited for you! She is going to be the most beautiful baby ever!
It was so great to talk to you the other day. We really should do that more often! Oh, and I'm going to try a new 'miracle drug' for nausea...I'll let ya know how it works! This throwin up thing has got to stop!
Cant wait to see ya!...keep in touch...
What a fun halloween! I told brett that next year we HAVE to dress up...because we will be dressing a little one up as well! He has been kinda a pooper the last couple years! I can't believe you got taylor in that bee costume! You guys look cute! AND that girl totally pulled off the Sarah Palin look! Cute tummy!
You are so dang cute! I'm glad you had a great holiday. I can't believe Thanksgiving is 3 weeks away! Hope all is well.
Crystal- you guys look awesome I still can't believe Taylor wore it, it's perfect.
The pumpkins look great!! And your guys costumes are awesome. Taylor is a good sport...I know for sure my husband would NEVER do that, but I loved it!!
What good ideas! I never know what to dress up as when Halloween comes around! Not to mention, we didn't even have a party to go to this year!
It is crazy to think you'll have a cute little 7 month old next year. I really hope you'll still be pregnant and able to come to UDA in february. I think it's later than usual this year?!? Not really sure. Can't wait to see you!
Crystal, you have such a good eye for detail! I love how you picked up on Briannas bangs and our new faux paint!! Hope to see you guys soon!
I had to double check what I wrote on my blog about flossing. That wouldn't surpise me if I messed it up. Glad I got it right!!
can't wait for UDA. Any sooner???
UMMMMm, did you really just write "va jay jay" on my blog?! You kill me!
cutest flower ever. don't worry i wont bail...come hold my hand?
Oh, and i love the pic with me with the breath right strip. Those things are awesome when you are congested!
Crystal...we need a new post!!!
Post a Comment