Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm still here

Nothing to blog about lately.... stay tuned for some exciting holiday stuff!

8 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, it's the first time I've gone to your blog and you haven't had 87 comments within 10 minutes of posting. I decided I'd get the ball rolling and comment on nothing. My heartburn pain is lessened by knowing you're sharing the burden ;).

Erin said...

I think one of my least favorite things to do has been picking a name for our kids. Not that it can't be fun, just that I find it pretty stressful. And it doesn't matter if we have a list of ones we like (although we usually don't), it's not until I know the sex of the baby that I can really start running through names, and then at that point I just have to go off of what feels right, and sometimes I don't really love what feels right at first, but then it starts to fit, it's weird. We do have a girl name picked out, in case we ever have a girl, but I think it'll be the same deal where if it doesn't feel right I'll have to start looking again. I feel your pain, though. It IS interesting to see what the hubbies think are good names (LeRand wanted to name Asher Fish! Not Fisher, just Fish! He thought it would be cute to yell, "Go Fish" as he runs around the tee ball bases, I don't think he thought about it much further than that ;) ).

April said...

Good for you, not posting a blog when you have nothing to blog about. I want to be more like you. My blogs lately have been worthless piddle.

Monica said...

YAY!!!!

cheeks said...

glad you're still alive....it's about time you're not doing a ton of crazy fun stuff, but i sure do love reading about it....talk to ya this weekend!

Lonna said...

I can't wait!

Kami said...

I posted a comment here because I thought it would get lost in your Halloween comments section (whew, what a readership you have). Anyway, I loved your costume. I love the connotation that goes with it as well and considering that you are pregnant, the pollination went well. I was surprised to see a picture of Tiffany (my cousin's daughter) on your blog. You will have to tell her that you know me. Small world. You look great!

Mike and Kim said...

I'm not happy that your non-post already has almost the same amount of comments as Kim's post that took a lot of hard work and effort.

Dammit, I just gave you one more...