My first attempt at making my mom's famous apple pie. It turned out pretty fantastic if I do say so myself. Thanks for overseeing my production mom.

First snowstorm of the season

Chelsey's first Homecoming Dance


...You would think it was everyone's first attempt at pinning on a boutinniere, that was ridiculous.

Our good friends' Erin and LeRands first time in Logan, it was incredibly exciting for them I'm sure....

Thanks for making the trek from Springville to Logan! We had a great time seeing you guys. I hope it's not 15 months until we see you again (it won't be, I'm coming down in January to see the newest installment to the Dixon family)
24 comments:
I am impressed with the apple pie class! I would have loved to come up for it. I am totally into cooking now. You look so cute- we can't wait for the big news and the ultrasound!
Crystal, I was totally expecting to see what sex the baby is! I was going to die if this was how I was going to find out! ha ha, but looks like fun! I miss going to dances, so much fun, yum.... apple pie, sounds soooo yummy!
My sister just found out today that she is having a baby boy, so i'm betting you are having a girl... we'll see! you look great!
Chelsey looks GORGEOUS! I do secretly regret not going to high school dances when I see pretty people and dresses like that. But then I remember how much I HATED high school and I'm back to being ok with it.
Cheese pizza...oh wait, I mean apple pie is delicious! With lots of ice cream! Can me and your mom remeet and she can make me a pie? That sounds nice...
What? First SNOW!! That is a good list of first's. I attempted my first apple pie with Mike and Kim for Thanksgiving. I have to say that I am a little jealous that you got to do it with your mom as your sidekick.
I always wanted a little sister to help get ready for dances, but that never happened. So I guess that I will just live through you and your sister. She looks so beautiful.
I love your sweater, and I totally miss wearing sweaters for months at a time. You look so great.
Mmmmm...apple pie sounds so perfect right now. I would love to learn how to make it too. Your sister looks just perfect for the dance, and that was sure nice of her date to wear a pink tie. Trying to get Colby to wear just a little pink in his boutaineer at our wedding was like pulling teeth. You're looking cute and pregnant. Can't wait to see what this little thing is. P.S. That's cool that we have the same jacket. I LOVE mine as well. Sorry that you'll have to put it up for the time being. I would not like that either.
OH Crystal! I just love your baby bump! I"m so excited for you!
Thanks Crystal! You are looking SO cute!! I just love little prego bellies. I am with Sammy though...when do you find out? Say hi to Taylor, and I hope things are going well. :)
Haha, the pics on your camera turned out better than ours! I don't look AS special in your pictures ;). Shiloh's little salute is funny. He had a great time with you guys and can't wait to see you again. It was totally worth the trip up, we had a blast! LeRand was relaughing on the way home at things Taylor had said. We need to do an overnighter or something next time because 3 Oberg hours was definitely not enough! Love you guys!
what a bunch of fun firsts!! your lil sis is so dam* cute! apple pie, yum, you little suzzie homemaker you!
PS ...love the belly! when are you gunna find out what your little angel is? im dying to know! I swear I found out at 14 weeks!
Crystal! I just found your blog through Jed and Kera's. How fun to see that you are pregnant too!! You're going to be such a great mom, I'm really excited for you. Congrats.
Your pie was fabulous--the best apple I've tasted--and that's the truth!! That warm, apple scent in the house made the snow storm actually kind of fun--everything was so homey...Thanks for all your help with Chelsey-her makeup looked great. And PS, your little baby bump is so cute--I can hardly wait for the 29th
You better make the trek from Logan to Layton to see your old friend! You look so cute and I can't wait to find out what you are having. Hope to see you soon.
Wow! I would sure love a taste of that yummy apple pie! Very cute apron, by the way! Your tummy is just too cute! AND...i can't believe it's sweater season there already! Well, maybe Columbus is just a little late getting started. It was 80 last weekend here while you guys were enjoying the snowflakes! Crazy...i know winter will be here soon enough! You are lookin so cute! I can't wait to find out what you're having! Thanks for calling....i'll be callin ya back real soon! ha ha
Watch out for pie day this year!!! You will rock it! You are looking so good Crystal! Good luck to you!
You look so cute! I love your little belly. I can't believe you guys got snow already. Maybe it will be a good ski season. Chelsey looks beautiful as usual- who is the guy?? When do you go in for your ultrasound? We are so excited to find out what you're having!!
Apple pie?! That sounds delicious! When are you going to find out the gender of your baby? I can't wait!
Mmmmm, apple pie, it is one of my favorites, it totally makes me think of fall and pie night. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl.
18 Weeks pregnant!?! Where have I been!? Crystal...you are so cute! I love your little bump! You look even cuter being pregnant and making a homemade apple pie! What a homemaker.
I am so excited for you to find out what your having!? Any feelings? What day is your appt? I'll text ya on friday and let you know if we hear anything... :)
Thanks for all of your nice texts. You're such a great friend. Sorry that I've been so out of the loop lately! We were supposed to get out make-up done this month! However, I was in the Layton Mall yesterday and the one girl at the MAC counter didn't look really qualified. I walked around for a sec...then left...without buying one thing! WHAT!?! We will need to go to SLC anyways so I can show you your new favorite baby store. You'll love it!
You look so cute pregnant!!! If you are coming to Sprinville in January you should stop by Provo and see me mandee, and Kattie. We all live within 5 seconds of each other.
Okay, so I know I have all ready commented, but I was doing my daily blog checks, and when I got to yours Jaedon walked over right then and I scrolled down a little bit and the picture of your sister in her dress was on the screen and Jaedon says excitedly, "WOW!! A princess!" Too funny not to share, and your sister does look very cute. :)
Sounds like Fall!! I love fall cooking too-you guys are really making the best of it!
You sister is so cute! Briley was looking with me while I was checking your blog, and she loved the "pink princess dress"!
You are looking so cute pregnant! You are finding out what you're having, right? I can't wait!
We really do have so many good memories, and of course I remember ALL of them! I still remember being in YW's with you before I really even knew you and we were at someone's pool for an activity, and someone was saying something about you not getting your hair wet or something and you went right under and came up again soaking and smiling. From that moment on i knew you were cool, and that even though you were super pretty you weren't a little priss, you were my kind of girl! I had no idea how good of friends we would be, though. Man, I can't really think about not ending up living by you or I start getting "emo"tional. Hahaha! Speaking of, you would die if you heard some of the conversations the kids at my work have about being emo, it's getting quite ridiculous these days. I'm glad we lived through the time of the healthy emo, when it was young and innocent, and not the unisexually dressed-bisexual-vegan-but-I-forget-to-still-eat-balanced-Hate-everyone-who's-not-like-me-but-even-more-the-ones-who-are-I'm-suicidal-but-don't-help-me-'cause-it's-cool confused and angry teenager it's morphed into. Oh the corruption! It really is entertaining, my job would be slightly more boring if it weren't for it. Good times, my friend. And the Evergreen is totally in the cards! I think someone told me Mrs. Tu sold it but it's still pretty much the same, but maybe I was just wondering that and no one really told me.
OH hi, I just read your comment on Jami's blog and I wanted to say I think most of the second trimester was just blah, so you are not alone I don't know who started the idea it would be like a honeymoon! You are so cute, I love your bump!
Ha ha. Your comment cracked me up. I also do not enjoy having gas, and Deacon is already letting man size farts. This should be interesting during sacrament meeting!
Post a Comment