Sometimes you just have those friends that you'll be friends with forever no matter where you live, how long it's been since you've seen them, or what phase of life you're at.
Enter Kaitlin. Kaitlin and I have been friends since the summer of 2003 where we met in our Microbiology class at Dub State. We both had big dreams of becoming Dental Hygienists....but more than that, we decided we were sisters separated at birth. We both loved Ross (yes, the discount store), decorating, skate shoes, grilled cheese sandwiches, all the same bands, little dogs, and she even drove my dream car, the black Audi A4.
Despite our big plans to go through the Hygiene program together, Kaitlin ended up moving away when her husband got a job in Las Vegas....
...5 years later and I still couldn't ask for a better friend.
Kaitlin and her mom came up for a visit last week for her sister Robyn's 30th birthday. Robbie was also running/biking in a bi-athalon up here in Logan so it was the perfect opportunity to see all my girls.
We made some awesome posters for the race. We even got help from Kaitlin and Robyn's two little girls.
Enter Kaitlin. Kaitlin and I have been friends since the summer of 2003 where we met in our Microbiology class at Dub State. We both had big dreams of becoming Dental Hygienists....but more than that, we decided we were sisters separated at birth. We both loved Ross (yes, the discount store), decorating, skate shoes, grilled cheese sandwiches, all the same bands, little dogs, and she even drove my dream car, the black Audi A4.
Despite our big plans to go through the Hygiene program together, Kaitlin ended up moving away when her husband got a job in Las Vegas....
...5 years later and I still couldn't ask for a better friend.
Kaitlin and her mom came up for a visit last week for her sister Robyn's 30th birthday. Robbie was also running/biking in a bi-athalon up here in Logan so it was the perfect opportunity to see all my girls.
We made some awesome posters for the race. We even got help from Kaitlin and Robyn's two little girls.
Kaitlin and Robyn's girls are the funniest things you will ever see. They are both 2 years old (one month apart) and have more personality than most adults. This is Kaitlin's girl Marlee,
Unfortunately my camera died right as Robyn was running over the finish line so I didn't get any pictures of her in her victorious aftermath. (she's the one on the right)
And on a totally unrelated side topic, I thought I'd throw in the most recent profile shot. This is me on Sept 29 at 15 weeks (or the 4th month for all the pre-pregnancy people out there. I know it still confuses me too.)
29 comments:
Your signs are awesome. You look great and hopefully you are feeling better.
Oh Crystal, you look HOT! :) You look very pretty in that picture, and I love the baby bump! I totally know what you mean about the "no matter what" friends. It's nice to know that no matter what happens you can feel caught up in minutes with these friends, like time never passed. I'm glad you you got to have some fun with her this weekend.
Crystal you are too cute! You look so great, such a cute baby bump! I can't wait til you find out what you are having! Best girl friends are the best, but they are so hard to come by! Lucky!
Oh MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!! I didnt know you were prego!!! Congrats little mommy!! You are going to love it so much!! What a precious blessing on the way...and to such neat parents! How fun!
I LOVE your cute little belly, you look great! When will you find out what this little baby will be? I am dying to buy some bargain baby clothes for you. I love the "ride it like you stole it" sign. I'm glad you thought my grilled cheese sandwiches looked good- I was feeling a little guilty that that was the only thing I had energy to make for Sunday dinner. My poor family.
Your signs are awesome :) I love your little baby bump! I hope the preggy pops helped a wee bit..
okay. this has nothing to do with your blog-i'm more like replying to your comment. jeeze, you big baby, I guess we'll let you in...:) but first, I need your email address! I don't knwo it! :) sorry!!! but yes, i need your enthusiastic comments on my blog so give it to me!!! :)
I wish I had that no matter what girlfriend, it sounds quite nice...but I burned all those bridges back in the day. But I'm ok with it..I have my sisters. Those girls are adorable! I love her hair!
I love having the friends that you can pick up with in an instant. Such a great thing to have friends like that.
I have to say that those pictures of the 2 year old girls crack me up, I happen to know a little 2yr old that makes me laugh so hard.
You look so great. Your little baby bump is so cute. You are one of the most glamorous pregnant women I have seen. Lucky!
You look so dang cute pregnant!!! I can't wait to see that little belly get bigger. I'm 22 weeks now, and doing well- I hope you're enjoying every minute of your pregnancy...although hard at times when you're over a toilet or aching, but It is such an incredible experience. We'll sure miss you at Halloween this year!!!
Love the little baby tummy, you are a very cute prego girl!!! Sometimes and I mean sometimes I miss the belly! you look great! Love the black and white shirt, very cute!
How can marley not have a personality with hair like that?! Very cute!
AND....YOU ARE TOO FREAKING CUTE! The shirt is adorable, and that little bump is even better! Is it kicking you yet?! That's the best...well, right now anyway! I'm sure in a few more weeks i won't be saying that!
krystal... if i could only be so lucky (one day) to look as good as you when i am pregnant... you are adorable!
You are too cute! I think your hair is growing-must be from that cute baby! I'm lovin that you are documenting your pregnancy. I hope you are finding out what you are having-always kept me going.
love ya!
OH MY GOODNESS! OH MY GOODNESS! YOUR SO FREAKIN CUTE ALL PREGO! I LOVE IT! LOOKS LIKE THINGS ARE GOING GOOD! KEEP UP ALL THE GOOD WORK MY LITTLE SOON-TO-BE-MOMMY!
Oh my hell, I missed your announcement and Breanna's about your pregnancies. I just posted to my blog I know I know, why so soon) about missing Breanna's post and now see your blog. Man, I am out of touch. I am soooo excited for you. You kid will be so cute. Congrats! I'm sure you are having the time of your life.
Lookin' good. When are you going to find out what you are having? I hope that you think we were sisters separated at birth! Hope all is well and you aren't feeling like crap.
So I know I see you multiple times a week but it's so different when it's a picture and your doing the whole "watch it grow" picture. Jed makes me take one every Monday....lol finally this last one looks like there's something there. ANYWAY... I love the picture!! I am just so excited that you are a few weeks ahead of me...I'm sure it's not so exciting for you since I ask you 20 questions every time I see you (like the whole nose thing yesterday...lol) Anyways again.... I love the picture for two reasons...1. Your cute belly and 2.Your hair looks so pretty! I love it!
Oh and sorry if it seems like I copy you...but I'm going to post my little bump. Promise I'm not copying. :O)
Ohhhhh! Precious!! Enjoy he/she while they are in there. I miss the flutters and kicks alot. And enjoy your figure too. I know it's only been two weeks post delivery for me, but i really thought I would fit into my levi's. BIG MISTAKE! I cried for an hour.
Ummm... how did I miss the post about you being prego? CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!
Crystal I'm retarded! I just put a new post on my blog thinking I was so creative and I looked at your blog and it kind of sounds the same so, I'm so sorry this is why I just leave this to Dan. Anyways your pictures are cute and I love the poster, ride it like you stole it, that is too funny!
P.S. Love your adorable little baby bump you look so good!
Crystal you look like a model! I am so happy for the two of you:)
you are so stinking cute, you look fantastic, what a cute high little bump you have, my low bump is not near as cute and perky!
Crystal you look so cute--it seems like forever since I saw you (2 weeks . . .!!)Can't wait to see you this weekend and see how much our newest little grandbaby has grown.
Cute! Isn't it nice to start looking pregnant instead of just fat! I hate those first few months!
What a great cheering squad! Love the belly, you look great!
You are so cute Crystal! Can't wait to hear what gender this little one wil be.
Okay, Crystal, I found you on this thing thanks to the halloween bash! :) anyhow, you look so cute pregnant! Exciting! Hopefully we'll see you at the halloween party!
Post a Comment