Monday, March 17, 2008

Stay tuned....

Things have been super busy around these parts since we got home yesterday, but stay tuned for some exciting pictures from Washington D.C. For an awesome preview, go here

10 comments:

Becka and Bennett said...

I can feel the wrath of Taylors Awesome beard! Love it! haha! Cant wait for more pictures!

Sammy said...

Oh man, Taylors beard and hair scared me! wow. The weirdo with a beardo.

Sammy said...

I have hair here, will old spice work for me? -Erik

April said...

Crystal and Taylor...Hey, I don't know how I did it, but I stumbled on your blog today, and Colby and I are new to this blogging thing, so I wanted to say hi, and let you know that we'll have to check back and see what you guys are up to. It sounds like you've been busy though, something about Washington DC? That's cool. Good to find ya :)
April

The Sayamas said...

Although I was sad about poor Franklin, I was wondering when you'd post something new :) Just kidding, we've been the same way lately. Taylor Bear, that's so funny. Your little niece is so pretty! Looks like you guys had fun!

Monica said...

Taylor Bear... that is so cute! I don't think he'll ever be able to escape that nickname!!! How long has he been growing that out?

I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

rupee40 said...

Looks like fun for you and Taylor Bear. What a great place to visit, (you should've stopped by Kentucky on your way home, it's practically a direct shot right?) Can't wait to see more pictures. Also, we are coming for a visit this summer and should really try to get together if your not traveling the world.

Mike and Kim said...

I'm so glad to see that your little one sentence that linked to our blog has already received more comments than the original post.

I hate you.

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to hear all about it. And how is franklin?

Steven and Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.