Dr. Boston decided that we needed to have a staff meeting with a twist. He's been reading up on all sorts of information about how he needs to have these creative staff meetings to have a more productive office. . . . All I know is that we had to bowl blindfolded with the help of a co-worker to signify teamwork, or something to that effect. It was so much fun, we were all laughing our heads off, especially when Dr. B slipped and fell during his efforts to bowl blindfolded (later we decided we shouldn't have laughed because he hurt himself, but it was pretty much impossible not to). I don't know if I really got the point of the meeting but I think we would all agree that it was the best lunch break ever!
Chelsea (my assistant) Me, Jamee (the other hygienist) and Wendy (Dr. B's assistant)

Erica (the daughter and front desk girl) and Chelsea


Dr. Boston, just seconds after he fell

Erica, Crystal, Chelsea

P.S. For anyone who is interested- I did end up calling the salon and told them I was unhappy with my hair. They were very willing to work with me and I got my hair re-colored and cut yesterday at no charge.
5 comments:
Crystal, I want to work with you. It looks like so much fun! By the way, congrats on the free haircut fix.
That is totally what I call a good staff meeting. I feel like I was motivated and I am not even working. I am so glad that you let the salon know how you felt about the mishap. I am happy to know that there is still a bit of customer care out there. By the by what was your score in bowling?
lonna it was terrible, we only bowled three frames blindfolded by I still only ended up getting a 62. I love bowling but I'm really bad at it.
Remember bowling with Carol Ann and crying, even though we had the gutter bumpers?
What a fun office!! I am sure the people around you got a kick out of watching you all try to bowl blindfolded!!
I am so proud you said something about your hair. Did the same lady do it? Was she there when you got it re-done??
Post a Comment