


Let's also take a look at another item that was strictly forbidden to purchase. We went to Al's Sporting Goods a couple of weeks ago and Taylor found a jacket that he could not live without. He kept trying to talk me into buying it because it was on sale and it was "the greatest deal ever!". As you all know, Taylor is a jacket whore. He has an entire closet completely dedicated to his jackets so, I of course told him it was not going to happen. The next thing I know I come home from work and he has an Al's Sporting Goods bag with his golden jacket inside. . . . I told him he was not getting a present for the next two years' worth of holidays to make up for this.


6 comments:
Hey Taylor,
What a great idea. How about you buy another one and send it my way?
-Cory
I am so entertained by your new blog--not that i wasnt before...those hygiene blogs were out of control!
Taylor needs to be spanked for that purchase!!! I'm sure Brett will be talking me into one of those ASAP! Dang it! Crystal...i love your hair! Can't wait to see it in person! Leave it up to the brothers to tell you how they really feel. I still haven't lived down cutting my hair from brothers or my dad and that was over a year ago. Get over it! I think its way hot!!
I will be there thurs and fri as well. I think i might spend the night at my moms so i don't have to drive as far. I know meliss is planning on Thursday, i can't remember about friday! It will be like old times! ha ha ha
It's nice to have a working wife, isn't it...
Crystal, although I would have been upset about the unauthorized purchases, Taylor does look very happy in all of these pictures! Some things are worth the sacrifice to have a happy husband! (This is why we own an X-box)
I have to say that we are totally mac people,and so we feel that even though the purchase was obtained in a very sneeky way, we love the powerbook. I am sure that you love it too.
Post a Comment