"Ski the Beav!"


I "heart" Beaver

After our Beaver adventure, we kept driving up the canyon and happened to come across a dog sledding race. These pictures were taken just before they took off.


Freezing cold, Bear Lake

We decided to head on into Bear Lake territory for an out-of-season raspberry shake, but ended up getting dinner at a little place called Merlins.

"Give me your tots" These tator tots were incredible!
6 comments:
Crystal!!! You look amazing! I am all sorts of jealous of your beauty! So have you received your license to cut hair? My girl moved from Cedar and I am lost without her. I have seriously thought of calling you to help my disaster of a doo! So will you be at UDA? I will be there both days. I will look for you! Glad to see you are blogging again! I missed you!
These pics make me excited to move and go on some adventures...just the 2 of us! How fun!! "Ski the Beav," huh? Interesting!! ha ha ha
Crystal,
I love this post, it is so clever! I am so glad you put tots on here because Taylor totally reminds me of Napolean Dynamite (and he's got pretty much the coolest wife ever). Any Taylor, that's a compliment- I really like Napolean.
Looks life fun, we always try to go have adventures on the weekend too. It makes living away from home not as bad.
By the way, Taylor reminds me more of Uncle Rico.
What a fun Saturday--the dogsled race looked interesting!! We've skiied Beaver Mtn before--or should I say I know dad and the boys did--when I was pregnant with Chelsey--you and I sat in the lodge (it was our week at Bear Lake) The tots look good--I love to check them out pretty much everytime we eat a burger some place new. Can't wait for Wed and Thur--we'll have a great time!!
Hey Crystal, This is Lonna again, and I juat wanted to say thanks for helping the video along. Also I love a good adventure. I had no idea that there were dog sledding races up that canyon. We also used to take drives for out of season shakes. I am glad to hear that you had a good time and saw some classic sights. I love the mountians in the winter.
Post a Comment