Alright, my hair had the spotlight for a few days, now Taylor's hair can have it. I would like to make a sidenote that I was forbidden to post these pictures, although I'm not sure why because Taylor is so proud of his hair; maybe it has something to do with the fact that our waiter called us "ladies". The last picture is to prove that those were in fact Taylor's pigtails and not mine.
Colby thinks you look like Chelsey. I actually kind of like the pigtails. I do think it's pretty funny that your waitress called you "ladies"- what a riot!
Bart: I was so bored I cut the pony tail off the guy sitting in front of us. Look at me, I’m a grad student! I’m 30 years old and I made $600 last year!
Marge: Bart, don’t make fun of grad students, they just made a terrible life choice.
5 comments:
Taylor, You definately fit in with the nerdy science crowd. Now all you need is some socks and tevas and they'll hand over that PhD.
Colby
Colby thinks you look like Chelsey. I actually kind of like the pigtails. I do think it's pretty funny that your waitress called you "ladies"- what a riot!
Nice hair Taylor! I am trying to convince Cory to grow out his hair too.
Wait who looks like me?! Taylor??
Bart: I was so bored I cut the pony tail off the guy sitting in front of us. Look at me, I’m a grad student! I’m 30 years old and I made $600 last year!
Marge: Bart, don’t make fun of grad students, they just made a terrible life choice.
Post a Comment