Thursday, February 01, 2007

Taylor's true calling

We went to a Utah State Hockey game and it was great, complete with 80's butt-rock songs, drunken fans, and all out brawls between the players. . . . what fun!!!! Taylor leaned over to me during the game and said if he could rewind his life, he thinks that his true calling was to be a hockey player, which I agree with 100%. USU (ranked #6) played Denver (ranked #4) and beat the pants off of them 8-4. Go Aggies!!!


6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

So Taylor is a true blue hockey playing chef! I love it! Between the two of you, you have a monopoly on all trades and professions!

Anonymous said...

Oh- you look great!!! How is life? Soungs great. Did you find a good job in Logan? You met my brother kile right? My fam all goes to Dr. Frost now. Fun reading your blog!! Hope all is well!!! Jess

Mike and Kim said...

8-4 in a hockey game? Did they take the goalies out?

I hope Taylor got some new ideas for a hair style. I hear most hockey players go for the "Canadian Passport" (aka Mississippi Mudflap, Hockey Hair, Tennessee waterfall, Shlong, SFLB, Soccer Rocker, business-in-front-party-in-back, Neckwarmer, Missouri Compromise, Ape Drape, Beaver Paddle, Squirrel Pelt, Camero Cut)

shauni said...

Oh fun! I like Hockey games, but not watching them on TV. You guys have so many fun adventures, keep up the fun posts!

Jami said...

Our computer is working and i am back!! Looks like you had fun at the hockey game....Taylor with his long hair--fits right in! I love it!

Mike and Kim said...

This is a nasty comment about how long it is taking you to post a new blog, little miss blog police.