If anyone knows me, they know that I love to change my hairstyle constantly. Due to circumstances beyond my control I have not been able to have it done since september and it has been driving me crazy. I also am very picky about who actually does my hair. At church last week, our relief society teacher had the cutest hair and I asked her where she had it done. She recommended Jackie at the Kutting Edge who is conveniently just down the street from my house. I was pleasantly surprised with my experience and thought I would post the new look. Don't worry, if you hate it, it will definitely change in a few months.
These are the "before" pictures that I took yesterday.



And these are the "after" pictures today!


6 comments:
"I think I'm turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think so...." It looks cute but you look much cuter as an american.
Colby
Just for the record- that was Colby's comment. He is too lazy to register his own account. I think it's cute! I like the color. I'm also happy to see that you have a blog, I will definately frequent it!
You look cute, no matter what!! Change is fun . . . koneceewah (don't know if that's how you spell it--but I just had to do it!!!!)
mom, I'm impressed! That was such a witty comment. Keep up the good work!
Hey Crystal! This is your favorite sister Chelsey and i think your hair is so so cute! And don't worry because you don't look Japanese at all!
P.S. I miss you. You need to come see us!
Thank you Chels, I'm glad at least one of my siblings is nice.
Post a Comment