Wednesday, July 02, 2014

May 2014- Taylor's Graduation

May was insane 
and will therefore be broken down into mini-posts.

We started off the month with, 
quite possibly, 
the most monumental moment of our married lives... 

TAYLOR'S GRADUATION!

While he officially finished back in December,
due to USU discontinuing their winter graduation ceremony,
he didn't get to 'walk' until May.

But seriously,
have you ever seen a more genuine smile come out of that bearded face!?  

and while commencement exercises are always stimulating,
Hazel and I came up with even more avenues 
for entertainment.
 

This is Taylor's advisor, Dr. Broadbent. 
This man got Taylor through the last 7 years;  
we owe a lot to his advisement and direction.

We are forever indebted to our families 
who supported us in every way possible,

right down to wrangling our kids during the ceremony 
so that I could relax and enjoy the day.

We also want to thank the rest of our family members for making the incredible journey up to Cache Valley,
to party with us afterwards.

It was a long road,
but it's an incredible feeling, 
knowing that Taylor received a great education
along with a lot of amazing opportunities.

I just want our families to know 
how much their support and love has meant to us
during this eternally long process.  
HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!!!

2 comments:

Ostler said...

HaHa! I seriously looked right past taylor in that picture, (there was more smile than I'm used to!) and was like, "Where is he?!?" I'm dying laughing at myself. So so proud of both of you!And so happy for your family!!!

Ostler said...

ahhhhh!!! My comment worked!!!!