In April
Nora discovered that Grandma Oberg
is much more relaxed than mom is,
and takes full advantage of that fact
when Grandma babysits once a week
while Mom and Dad are at work.
In April,
I discovered that
my "baby" is not really a baby anymore.
In April,
Taylor re-discovered his love for old cameras.
In April,
The girls discovered how much they LOVE
their Minnie Mouse jammies
(which,
consequently,
is a nightmare when the PJ's are dirty).
In April,
we all discovered how much we love having visitors,
especially when they take us to the park
and Hu Hot for dinner.
In April,
I discovered how difficult it is
to juggle two, little, sickies.
Thankfully Nora was not quite as sick as Hazel
so I could focus my efforts more
on making sure that Hazel could breathe,
despite having a severe case of the croup.
(thank you steroids!!)
In April,
we all discovered,
yet again,
how much we enjoy our Easter Party
at Mike and Kim's house.
Even Taylor had a good time,
despite it being too sunny
for his "vampire skin".
In April,
Nora discovered a deep rooted love for cotton candy,
despite the initial shock from the crazy texture.
And finally,
In April,
I discovered
just how much I absolutely love my girls to match.
So much so,
that I would coordinate them every day if I could.
Don't they look adorable?!
I also discovered a ridiculously overpriced website
that sells coordinating clothes for kids AND moms.
I'm seriously considering
buying an entirely new wardrobe for each of us.
2 comments:
Is it possible for you to take a bad photograph? I don't think so. Teach me how to pull that off, please.
Seriously, beautiful pictures! Your girls are gorgeous, just like their Mama!
Post a Comment