It's not like he was "trying" to grow out his hair.
It's just that his "stylist" went on maternity leave
and never came back.
A year later,
and his hair had really gotten... long
Also,
it's not like I was "pressuring" him into cutting it
(don't even try to tell Taylor what to do)
I just asked him if he wanted his hair long or short
for the family pictures the following day.
(which apparently came across as "pressuring")
You can see what he decided.
He looks happy with his choice,
right????
(don't expect the beard to go anywhere, anytime soon.
As of the day that I am writing this
he recently invested some serious dough
into "beard care product"
hahahah)
2 comments:
Haha...you guys make me giggle! Well I think that the hair cut looks great! I've always been a sucker for short hair:) Have fun with family pictures!
What is this beard care product? Cory's beard is out of control but it isn't going anywhere. Maybe if the beast could be tamed it wouldn't be so bad.
-Alisha
Post a Comment