Yes, it's that time of year again.
No, not Autumn...
...hunting season
and with hunting season comes weekends of boredom
So,
on one of those lonesome weekends,
my good friend and I decided to take the kiddos
to the pumpkin walk
and enjoy a delicious dinner together.
Our night out was a definite success,
and has me looking forward to another "lonely" weekend.
2 comments:
Looks like a fun Pumpkin Walk! Hazel is just so cute :) Glad you had a fun time!
LOVE the pumpkin walk! Hazel has the sweetest little face, what a perfect Snow White. I have to say, one of the pro's about living in Colorado is Erik can't go hunting. well, until he gets a CO license anyway! and even the he'll have to find someone to go with and a place to go. then I'll be back in the lonely-wife-on-the-weekend club with you! but i think it definitely has it's ups and downs:)
ps glad to see that her owl hat is holding up! seriously let me know if it needs some mending ha ha, or maybe you know someone who can fix it up if needed?!
Post a Comment