Everyone has been asking me if Hazel and Nora look alike.
Here's some pics from when they were about the same age.
You be the judge:
Hazel Jane
2 months old
Nora June
2 months old
I think from the nose down is identical,
but the eyes and head/face shape are different.
Also, for future reference
Here are her 2 month stats
(2 1/2 months to be exact...
my Dr. is BUSY!)
weight: 11.5 lbs (50%)
length: 22.5 in (36%)
head: 15.2 in (29%)
A little smaller than Hazel was,
all the way around,
but she started out smaller,
so it's expected.
At 3 months Nora:
- sleeps 91/2 hours at night
- giggles and smiles a LOT more than Hazel ever did
- loves sucking on her hands (but not her thumb, even though we've tried introducing it to her... haha)
- doesn't do binkies
- loves being held and snuggled
- just got over her first cold a couple of days ago
- discovered she sleeps a lot better in her carseat than in her crib. I started putting her in there when she was sick so she could sit up while sleeping and I am oh so tempted to keep laying her down in there...
- Is a fast nurser- done in 10 minutes or less.
- loves the bath and the blow dryer.
- HATES tummy time. She wallows around in her blanket crying the whole time she's on her stomach. She seems really strong otherwise, but flat on her stomach is not her forte
- Has rolled from her stomach to her back 6 times (I told you she hates tummy time) The first couple of times was when she was just 8 weeks old.
5 comments:
I posted a comment earlier today, it didn't seem to appear. Boo! But I don't think Hazel and Nora look too much alike. I definitely see if you break it down feature to feature that yes, they are sisters. I can't imagine an easier baby than Hazel. You give me hope that baby number two doesn't have to be more difficult than the first easy one :)
Oh those pictures are so sweet, they are definitely sisters! I agree, nose down totally the same, but different eyes and face shape. So darling! I'm so home sick right now and wishing that we were closer so we could see you guys, I miss those girls! that is so great she's sleeping so much at night, you have power milk i tell you, it's all about the milk! love those little piggies too, I just want to eat them! (Elsie's are in danger daily, i swear one day I will accidentally bite them clean off! ha ha ouch)
PS for the record, I have done the stupid password thing like 5 times! can't ever get it right!
way cute! you can tell they're sisters, but i think they have their own look! way to be a champion sleeper nora!!
So cute! I can see some differences in the girls. But both equally adorable. :) Hope you are well.
Crystal-
that is amazing she is such a great sleeper already! Wow- makes life so much more manageable when you aren't totally sleep-deprived!
Post a Comment