Question: Why hasn't Crystal updated her blog since April 9th? Where are all of her updates about Hazel's birthday, Easter, pregnancy, and life in general? Why hasn't she been commenting on my blog? Why does it take her a week to answer my e-mail?
Answer: We moved and have yet to hook up to the internet.
Taylor made sure that we had 7 thousand channels streaming through our television the day that we moved in, but is still working on getting us (me) hooked up to the internet. I guess he doesn't realize that while he has unlimited access to the internet through his iphone and at work, I do not.
Yes, I'm going crazy.
5 comments:
Wow, we'll forgive you for not posting. Congratulations. Are you still in Logan area? Love to see your photos when you catch up.
Enjoy the new digs.
I don't blame you, man, get him on that pronto! JK but I would be dying, seriously. So glad that you made a quick visit back in the blogging world, hope you guys are doing well, we miss you! Can't wait until you get the internet and we can get some updates on your life. Still waiting for your call to hear about your move and everything! but I know you are busy and have lots going on :) Give Hazel kisses and hugs for us
Get back online soon please! Your blog posts always make my day and I've missed them. Where did you move to? Closer to Layton. I'm moving to St. George the end of July and would love to get together before then. I'm sure its going to get crazy around that time with our new babies coming but I'd like to try :)
Everything seems to happen all at once...and then moving just tips the scale. At least you were thoughtful enough to return to your blog and let people know what you have been up to. I on the other hand am not so kind.
I can't wait to see all the fun things that you have been doing, and your new place. How exciting.
Good luck with the internet hook ups, at least you will be able to stay up on all the latest that reality tv has to offer.
I would be going crazy! I would set it up myself. That is the curse of being single for so long-you are lucky to have someone to help you. I miss your blog and i hope you are feeling well and that summer is starting off with lots of fun!!!!
Post a Comment