Boy have we been busy.
We've been Oberg-ing it up the last couple weeks;
the highlight being Karli and Chance's wedding.
It was a long time in the making,
but it was well worth the wait.
It was a gorgeous day,
gorgeous scenery (the Oberg home),
and of course a gorgeous bride
(the groom wasn't too shabby either)
Hazel enjoyed being a flower girl again with her cousins Mayce and Violet
and I enjoyed Greek food, cake pops, and a taco cart
(yes, my favorite part was the food)
I mean, it was a seriously great wedding,
check it out...
The details:
The Food:
The family:
The special moments:
Stay tuned for more Oberg fun.
9 comments:
Wow! The wedding! The food! The bride! Your dress! Everything looked fantastic. What a beautiful bride, and what a beautiful backdrop for a wedding. That food looks to die for, and I love you and Hazel's dresses. So cute! You look fabulous Crystal :)
beautiful bride, yes! beautiful yard and decorations, yes! adorable flower girl, yes! amazing food....was that university broiler??? i can't wait to eat there when i get back! you look stunning as always...love the hair and dress! what's the story behind taylor...and the pink fishing pole?
Wow!! I'm loving everything about this. I MUST know where you got your dress!! Beautiful! So glad you clarified your comment on my blog the the other day :) I was slightly freaking out
What a beautiful wedding. I love your dress and the flower girl dresses. Hazel is looking so grown up. Man, that greek food looks pretty good too!
ok, wait as I hit the comment button I just realized that said Happy 27th Birthday...are you really 27?!?! I swear you just turned 25?
Anyways....That is a gorgeous wedding! Every detail seemed perfect. Did Taylor give her a disney fishing pole? Oh my starving belly is dying for some good food! And as always Hazel is as cute as ever.
you got some great pictures! I am going to have to steal the one of the flower girls, I didnt get a good one of them. So cute! wasn't it the most amazing wedding ever!? Sad it's over, but also kind of relieved ha ha
What a completely beautiful place to have a wedding! I love it! How special. The bride looked amazing. I loved the dress. I love the ambiance!
I love your dress Crystal! You are very beautiful! It ws a wonderful start to summer!
Crystal! You look gorgeous. Love that dress.
What a Beautiful wedding, all the details are amazing. It makes me what to get married again, but of course to Mike.
You really are the bell of the ball. You and your little family are beautiful.
Post a Comment